or Connect

Posts by llltronlll

You are good. Well, right around 13.75, 1/4" shorter is fine. These are a solid 14.5 pre soak.
I probably could go to a 31, but I couldnt find a stockist with a 31. These are on sale at NM right now, about 33% off... I cant really find anyplace else with them in stock. I'd also worry about the front rise being too short in a 31. These jeans are cut weird, IMO (pun not intended). I agree, I doubt the back rise will shrink enough to make me happy. Are all Momo's sorta long in the back rise? I am looking for another pair of indigo, but if possible I would prefer...
So I bought a pair of Momo x NF weird guys in 32. They measure a lot like my 33 NG weird guys, which is what I expected, but the back rise is 3/4"-1" longer than my NF's. The front rise actually measures a little less than my WG's, which is fine, it doesnt hug *too* tight... but I didnt expect it. Also, the waist (pre-hot soak) is about the same. I read they would fit closer to a 33 weird guy than a 32, but I didnt expect them to be within 1/4" of my worn for 9 months...
I am asking in general, not about the OP's shoes specifically.
Bumping this age old thread to get an answer to this question. ^However, it does seem like most of the Tramezza line has goodyear welted soles. I am asking in regards to the Mainline/Original and Lavorazione Originale line of shoes.
Yeah, I was scared someone would say that was some sort of rule. Standard black cap toes annoy me though. So plain. And since I am stuck up, I wont want to wear cheap shoes the 1 time every 2 years I wear a tux.
I see you bro's like debating inconsequential stuff. I am going to buy a new pair of black shoes... more of a staple shoe I can wear with suits, tux's (even though I never have to wear them), and occasionally to the office... maybe one or two times a month. I dont really want your standard cap toe, I'd like something that stands out a little classier. No EG here, im not really ballin out that hard like this nigga NORE over here. That being said, some C&J's like this...
Best for sale thread. Ever.
Bumping this because I am curious if anyone stays up on Marks and Spencer. Looks like they switched their lines up since this thread. There is no longer a "Signature" line. I assume that is now their "Savile Row Inspired" line, which they claim is half canvas? I assume everything else is fused? Looks like their "satorial" line is still designed by Timothy Everest while their "Savile Row Inspired" is designed by Richard James. Gotta be honest guys, for 20% more than...