or Connect

Posts by llltronlll

So guys, I need a 280. If anyone in the US is looking to buy these in a 285, let me know. I will have to buy a new pair from Zeemon but I'll work something out with you regarding my 285's. I have never worn these. Tried them on and mulled it over, and I wont be happy with this size. I will eat the shipping to you or something along those lines. Thx.
I just got mine from Zeemon. I havent worn them yet but 85 bucks is pretty cheap and they look fine to me. For those wondering about sizing (like I did) I took an outline of my foot and measured it, it was 280mm. I bought 285's and I wish I went with a 280. They slip in the heel and that is going to piss me off for sure. I wear 9UK/10US in shoes, but am a 11 in most US sneakers.
Any new photos of the condition? Also, what color tongues do they have?
Based on the sizing descriptions in this thread, I sound like I should go with a 280, even though I wear a 43 Euro in shoes. Any comments on this that could help me decide on a size?Arent those for sale on MMM's site for 225ish right now?
You are good. Well, right around 13.75, 1/4" shorter is fine. These are a solid 14.5 pre soak.
I probably could go to a 31, but I couldnt find a stockist with a 31. These are on sale at NM right now, about 33% off... I cant really find anyplace else with them in stock. I'd also worry about the front rise being too short in a 31. These jeans are cut weird, IMO (pun not intended). I agree, I doubt the back rise will shrink enough to make me happy. Are all Momo's sorta long in the back rise? I am looking for another pair of indigo, but if possible I would prefer...
So I bought a pair of Momo x NF weird guys in 32. They measure a lot like my 33 NG weird guys, which is what I expected, but the back rise is 3/4"-1" longer than my NF's. The front rise actually measures a little less than my WG's, which is fine, it doesnt hug *too* tight... but I didnt expect it. Also, the waist (pre-hot soak) is about the same. I read they would fit closer to a 33 weird guy than a 32, but I didnt expect them to be within 1/4" of my worn for 9 months...
I am asking in general, not about the OP's shoes specifically.
Bumping this age old thread to get an answer to this question. ^However, it does seem like most of the Tramezza line has goodyear welted soles. I am asking in regards to the Mainline/Original and Lavorazione Originale line of shoes.
Yeah, I was scared someone would say that was some sort of rule. Standard black cap toes annoy me though. So plain. And since I am stuck up, I wont want to wear cheap shoes the 1 time every 2 years I wear a tux.