or Connect

Posts by llltronlll

Cranes is incredibly informed, so listen to him. Thats obvious if you read the thread. That being said... In my opinion, you should size the boot for how you will use it. I am not using this boot like Crane, I am going to use it as a nice boot to wear around. I live in AZ and it wont see snow or rain, and pretty much only sidewalks. I dont need it to fit like a hiking boot, with a large toe box or some heel slip. I want it to fit like a dress shoe and the boot will...
Sure does. Was hoping for more opinions but no biggy.
Bump. Maybe I am missing it, but I see a lot of threads/talk on sizing of their mocs and boat shoes, but I cant find anything on boots. Do they true to size as per their website? Size down? Any consensus or opinions?
Its nicer than standard N&F, but they dont use the 15.7oz Zimbabwe denim. I had a pair I returned, as the front and rear rise *ARE NOT* the same as a N&F weird guy. The rear rise was a lot longer (ie: more than an inch), and the front rise was much shorter (ie: probably one inch). It didnt work for me.I am pretty sure I posted about it in this thread, and I might have listed actual measurements I took at the time. IIRC a 32, which I wear in N&F weird guys, was not...
I am new to the internetz, yo. I tried burnen mah denimz based on yo recommenditions, but now the are jorts. Any suggestions fo a nigga now? Im not really stylin in jorts yo, that shit is too hip for me. Thanks for providing no insight. I didnt know it was 1998 and lame one liners were funny on the internet. Step your trollin game up.
Spilled some gas on my jeans at the pump... I assume it was only a splash, I must have pulled the pump out too quickly and spilled some. Yeah yeah im an idiot, not happy about this, as I am usually pretty anal about making sure theres no extra gas in the line before I put the pump back, to prevent stupid situations such as this one. Anyway, I've only had this pair for 4 months or so, I hadn't washed them and dont wear them everyday, they dont even have much contrast at...
So guys, I need a 280. If anyone in the US is looking to buy these in a 285, let me know. I will have to buy a new pair from Zeemon but I'll work something out with you regarding my 285's. I have never worn these. Tried them on and mulled it over, and I wont be happy with this size. I will eat the shipping to you or something along those lines. Thx.
I just got mine from Zeemon. I havent worn them yet but 85 bucks is pretty cheap and they look fine to me. For those wondering about sizing (like I did) I took an outline of my foot and measured it, it was 280mm. I bought 285's and I wish I went with a 280. They slip in the heel and that is going to piss me off for sure. I wear 9UK/10US in shoes, but am a 11 in most US sneakers.
Any new photos of the condition? Also, what color tongues do they have?
Based on the sizing descriptions in this thread, I sound like I should go with a 280, even though I wear a 43 Euro in shoes. Any comments on this that could help me decide on a size?Arent those for sale on MMM's site for 225ish right now?