or Connect

Posts by LoMC

Looking for denim of the 32x34 variety. I'm looking for Levi's Capital Es, Dolce and Gabbana, Prada, Dior, etc. I can fit up or down a waist size, and inseam should be at least 32, preferably 33 or 34. I'm looking for quality denim at lower pricing, so I'm willing to wiggle around a bit on sizing. I'm also looking for Polos in M or L. For example, in Burberry Classic, I'm a Size M, however, for most other polos, I am size L. Looking for Burberry/Lacoste/Prada/Dolce...
Bump for an amazing price on the Staffords...
Quote: Originally Posted by watchcollector2454 wow - this is an awful picture of pre-meds. what schools did these people go to??? We all went to the same University of California school. Naturally, I sold out and went to work for industry, but the girl who studied all the time got into UCSF (which I understand is a very good medical school to go to) and the guy who had the breakdown was never quite the same, but got into Johns Hopkins...
I did pre-medicine and engineering and I couldn't stand how cutthroat the students were in my bio/chem/ochem classes. The pre-meds are a bunch of conniving bastards with no lives, if you ask me. I'm only half kidding, by the way. It really depends what you're looking for in life. If you truly want to be a doctor, then suck it up and just grind it out. Based on my experience, I would say that you're going to hate your classmates for 4 years, semi-hate them throughout...
My Scotty (mine was custom made) has measurements directly written on the shaft. If you got it off of there, I believe that is the shaft length.
Is it 3rd gen or 4th gen? 3rd gen doesn't have a camera, you might want to check that, because I doubt anyone will pay 240 for a 3rd gen.
You might want to look into Palos Verdes Estates, Rolling Hills Estates, or Rancho Palos Verdes. It's about a 30-50 minute drive to LA and has great schools as well. Arcadia High School has an API of 875 (http://school-ratings.com/cities/Arcadia.html) but Palos Verdes Peninsula has an API of 885 (http://school-ratings.com/cities/Rol..._Estates.html). With the recession you'll be able to get a house there easily for 1-1.25, but you probably wont be able to build it on...
+1 for JKMWCL for a smooth transaction. Got my purchase shipped to Newport Beach, CA from the east coast in just two days!
+1 to deveandepot1 Bought some ties. Fast shipping, great communication and overall friendly guy!
The Chambords are great shoes, I'm just about a half size off =(.. you guys should check it out