or Connect

Posts by maj

Unable to PM for some reason. Does this have working buttons? What alterations did you have done on the jacket? Feel free to email me at mjhung at umich.edu to discuss. Thanks.
Interested- have questions and PM seems not to function right now. Can you email me? mjhung at umich.edu
PM function is not working for me-- do you mean 30" for BOC length on the Zegna?
Interested in the first one, but I gotta ask how you're measuring the chest on these.
I have the Cheaney Welbeck (last 2003, F fitting) in size 8. It fits quite well. And the AE 7 last happens to be the best fitting AE last for me (MacNeil in 9D). So, AE 9D = Cheaney 8F = very good fit for me. YMMV.
PM sent on Zegna.
Drops on remaining 2
Clearing out a few sport coats, a suit, and a tuxedo that do not get much wear. All are approximately size 38S. Prices include shipping to US address only. Please PM for more details if needed. 1. Corneliani wheat/beige glen wool plaid sport coat in tagged size 48R (Euro). 2-button, side vents, in excellent condition. I had this altered somewhat (sleeve length) and have worn it only a few times. (Note"”the sleeves had 4 buttons with non-functioning button holes; ...
Australian Bag Outfitters Whacka Duffel Bag - Chocolate Brown Waxed Leather ($299 retail; $179.95 at STP). Used this once only, and it's in excellent condition. STP description is below. $79 shipped to US address. "¢\tRoomy main compartment with single interior zip pocket "¢\tWaterproof wax coating with padded cotton lining. "¢\tSmall molded side pocket with zip closure "¢\tLeather handles and accents throughout "¢\t10 oz. cotton liner with light padding...
OP; can you post thumbnails that link to larger pics?