or Connect

Posts by chiggafied

I have a pair of new Oliver Peoples Gregory Peck eyeglass frames handcrafted in Italy. They were a display pair but is in perfect condition. They do not come with any original packaging, but a generic eyeglass case will be provided. Retail on these are $340, selling for $200 $170 shipped via PayPal. Willing to do a NYC meetup as well. Information from website: SIZE: 45-23-150 - Substantial 3-barrel hinge provides greater durability - Logo engraved core wire is...
Replied.
I have a pair of brand new Rancourt for Club Monaco chukka boots in brown suede, size 8 US. They are new and haven't been worn, but they do not come with the original box. 100% Made in the USA and retails for $345. I'm selling for $215 $180 $160 shipped CONUS via PayPal. Here's a link to the listing on Club Monaco's website: http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/index.jsp?productId=23628516&cp=12243591.12280929.23240636
Yes, it offers 100% UV protection against all three bands of the sun's wavelength - UVA, UVB, and UVC.
I have a pair of brand new Ray-Ban polarized folding aviators for sale, model RB3479. Unfortunately these do not look good on my face and I need to get rid of them. Size printed on frame is 58-14 and they're made in Italy. They are in brand new condition and haven't been worn, but they do not come with the original casing. A generic eyeglass case will be provided. Here is the official Ray-Ban product link for more info:...
I have a pair of brand new Ray-Ban polarized folding aviators for sale, model RB3479. Unfortunately these do not look good on my face and I need to get rid of them. Size printed on frame is 58-14 and they're made in Italy. They are in brand new condition and haven't been worn, but they do not come with the original casing. A generic eyeglass case will be provided. Here is the official Ray-Ban product link for more info:...
New Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Mackintosh laptop case feature signature red/white/blue stripes in pebbled leather. It can be used for a laptop or just a portfolio for documents/books. Also selling the iPad case. Dimensions for iPad case: 12" x 9.5" Retail is $250, BB link: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Mackintosh-Laptop-Case/FZ00043,default,pd.html?dwvar_FZ00043_Color=GREY&contentpos=1&cgid= $140 shipped for laptop case. SOLD $130 $120 $115 shipped for iPad...
I have a pair of new Dents heritage collection hand-sewn cashmere-lined deerskin gloves size medium. Tags still attached. Made in England. Retail is $248. $175 $140 shipped CONUS Priority Mail via Paypal. I can ship express to make it in time for Christmas if you want it as a gift, contact me for shipping quotes.
I PM'ed you with the wrong shipping quote, shipping is actually $55 because these cordovan shoes are a lot heavier than normal shoes.
Does anyone else think the straps on the DMs are a tad long? Or am I just crazy?