or Connect

Posts by mcobinad

Thank you sir. Advice taken on board!
Thanks sir for the compliment. The boot is a special order from 'Edward Green'. You can follow my boots collection in this link. Regards! Edward Green Boots Ordered
Ok, recent pictures with the family!
Thanks. I am indeed having a good sunday. Hope you are enjoying yours as well. Regards!
Thank you sir. I have taken note of the remark and I will try to improve in my next display.
Thanks! Mostly appreciated.
Thanks sir for the compliment. Yes, I must agree that the tan colour sets off this Eton brass buckle briefcase. It was the first thing that drew my attention to the bag.
Well, the Porsche design is not doing bad although it's got few glitches which I am yet to sort out with Blackberry customer service. I am getting a replacement device next week. I call this phone a well dressed blackberry 9900. LOL
I have not posted on this forum in a while. This is my own contribution. Although, I don't know what the photo limit is on this forum. Sorry for the copious pictures. I took different poses as each pose will help bring out the best of my outfit. Feel free to pinpoint anything in the photo that needs amendment.
I haven't posted here in a while so here are my recent purchases. Hope to bring more your way. Thanks in advance for taking your time to view! Regards!