or Connect

Posts by mcobinad

Thanks to y'all for your support, encouragement, word of advice and recommendations for pointed collars, though I do have quite a few in my collection. I felt something was missing from certain neck range shots (collar looking rather too small for the lapels) but I can say it is barely noticeable in live. Ok, that leaves me to conclude that the rule of thumb on SF is for the collar shirt to sit under the lapels. As for the jacket size, I have gone two sizes up and from...
Please be indulgent guys for the copious photos. I posted as many so you can access from different angles. For the jacket, I went two sizes up just to have space to play around with and to accommodate the consensus of SF. In relation to the collars, I am open to any criticism, maybe pointed collars would be more appropriate. Your views, please Regards [[SPOILER]]
My learned friend, I appreciate from what perspective you are projecting your opinion in relation to my fits. I have highlighted the above quote of yours because from all intents and purposes, this illusory 'benefit of the doubt' theory of yours can further be extended to virtually anyone albeit (mcobinad in question here) regardless without exception. Considering your view, it seems to indicate somewhat bias simply because Mr. X regularly posts photos of next to perfect...
I pledge to contribute to SF with all my heart. Yes sir...
I do like this fit and thumbed it but curiosity has pushed me to enquire why no one has picked on the excessive pulling on the buttons? Just wondering because if I wore a similar jacket on here, the first criticism would be 'too tight', 'button is about to pop', excessive pulling' and the likes. Honestly, I would like to know if there is more to it or just a preference for certain people on here......
Looks linen to me. Like it
Just got a revelation that I can fly. This is from last weekend [[SPOILER]]
Intimidate the camera and nervosity will be history
I don't think a piece of accoutrement like cuffs has anything to do with the embodiment of one's physiognomy i.e. appearing shorter, taller than one actually looks. The consensus on SF borders on the display of the entire outfit, coordination and fit for purpose (size/length of jacket/trousers, tight or not tight, angle from which certain photo shots are captured). In my view, accessories (cuffs, watches, bracelets, rings, scarves, socks etc) add somewhat value to what...
This awesome outfit is deserving of more thumbs than it has in almost about 6 hrs of post. The combo, a definite yes.