or Connect

Posts by mcobinad

Oh, It's a shame because I think the 341 is a nice last for the Westfield! Did you not like the fit? I realised the fit could be a little broad on the ankle as oppose to the sleek fittings of my Lobbs and Edwards . But I do like the rounded toe cap. Typical English!
Purchased a pair of Ashford for my wife today and a pair of Westfield tobacco suede for myself. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] Regards !
Purchased a pair of Ashford for my wife today and a pair of Westfield tobacco suede for myself. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] Regards !
Thanks Mimo for the tutor on how to use the spoiler. [[SPOILER]]
Please can anyone tutor me on how to use the spoiler? I have tried to no avail to insert the spoiler atleast to hide some of my copious photos. I am trying to adhere to the charter of this forum regarding the photo format. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Regards ! [[SPOILER]]
Thanks sir for the advice. Information taken on board. Hope to make amend. Regards !
Ok, the shoes are 'Crockett & Jones' and the peacoat is 'Pal Zileri Lab'. Regards !
Recent purchases. Socks - Gant DB Blazer - Gieves & Hawkes (100% Cashmere) Regards
A little casual today. Still trying to improve. Feel free to pinpoint anything on my outfit that needs improvement. Regards