or Connect

Posts by mcobinad

Sir, I know what you mean. But you see, I wanted slightly different brand of Moccasins as oppose to what I wear habitually and that is when the idea to add the LV moccasins to my collection was born. I could not resist the urge! Anyway, they came as a gift from my wife and I couldn't say no. You can be rest assured that when I rock them, they scream less LV brand whore because the rest of my outfit coordination is classic and the moccasins with the big LV logo engrave...
Thanks for the compliment. The shoe in question is John Lobbs (Winchester). Regards !
I am very glad to share with you guys my shoe collection. I will still bring more your way. Regards ! [[SPOILER]]
Oh, It's a shame because I think the 341 is a nice last for the Westfield! Did you not like the fit? I realised the fit could be a little broad on the ankle as oppose to the sleek fittings of my Lobbs and Edwards . But I do like the rounded toe cap. Typical English!
Purchased a pair of Ashford for my wife today and a pair of Westfield tobacco suede for myself. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] Regards !
Purchased a pair of Ashford for my wife today and a pair of Westfield tobacco suede for myself. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] Regards !
Thanks Mimo for the tutor on how to use the spoiler. [[SPOILER]]
Please can anyone tutor me on how to use the spoiler? I have tried to no avail to insert the spoiler atleast to hide some of my copious photos. I am trying to adhere to the charter of this forum regarding the photo format. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Regards ! [[SPOILER]]
Thanks sir for the advice. Information taken on board. Hope to make amend. Regards !
Ok, the shoes are 'Crockett & Jones' and the peacoat is 'Pal Zileri Lab'. Regards !