or Connect

Posts by mcobinad

Today's outfit to wrap up the week. Still waiting in line to become a proper sapeur. Happy weekend guys Spot my GMT time [[SPOILER]]
Damn, are those Cigars, sausages, carrots or summer gloves? Not visible enough for me to make an assumption. Someone, please point me in the right direction.
Yes sir
My apologies Mr. Academic2. On a second note, I think I actually like your pseudo name because it lectures me and others in similar situation how to use a spoiler properly
I like your look, sir
I like the look but think there is excessive coordination of colour (PS & shirt). A paisley PS with some shade of sky blue, green, pink, navy blue and the likes would have moved this good look to a stellar one. Just my opinion albeit others may have a different view to this fit.
Thanks Sugarbutch for this vital assessment. Your analysis was quite deep
Today's outfit. [[SPOILER]]
I can't imagine the last time we had an intense heat wave in the UK. Just about a month ago, we had something close to that but that was immediately mellowed by spells of rain. Can't imagine how older generations will cope under such condition as 90°C. Oh dear, can't think of anything other than an invitation to early grave
Thanks guys for your kind support. Hope I'm making progress in the right direction