or Connect

Posts by mcobinad

So true. I had wanted to comment on how much I love those shoes and you chanced me to it. My father has had exactly the same and still have them from the early 90's till date. They wear very well especially for those areas where there are different polish shades. Can't have enough of the creases though
Thanks for the information. Never heard about Kamakura shirt makers. It seems their shops are spread across every town of Japan and the US only. Not even one in Europe except for their online store. Have you tried their shirts before? If yes, can you comment on the quality of the make, fabric, durability etc? I would like to know if their shirts have stood the test of time before I take the plunge. Lastly, do you know how long it takes to ship to Europe? I think their...
I see how this button down collar shirt with a tie works a treat for you. Have loads of them for casual look not just formal enough for me to wear with a tie. The button down collar shirt was the norm back in the 80s and early 90s for most gents to wear with a tie and looked the part. Over time, I suppose it fell out of fashion and its use replaced by spread out collars. I'm beginning to find them very attractive again and guess I have to push myself out of my comfort zone...
Have always liked your choice of ties. That shirt collar is dope
ThanksI know exactly what you mean. I wanted to go with darker shoes but my wife advised the contrary as she does the picking every morning... LOLThe tie as you rightly pointed has a wide dimension but I don't know the exact width. I bought it from Harvie & Hudson London. Hope this helps
False. We all need guidance in life and no one is an Island.Again fallacy.You forgot that what gave rise to all this peripeteia was when the main subject matter bifurcated and took a different outcome as a result of a member referring to my photos as posing and also the use of a phone. That statement alone was like a fly in the ointment and really wound me up. Please let's address the root of a problem rather than seeking to solve the surface.
Perfect fit Kulata.
There are limited edition phones out there, not all are massively produced and mine is one of those.That I know. Same could go for watches, umbrellas, brief cases ostentatiously displayed on here.I guess you would be needing that just in case your phone battery depletes and also for the benefit of uploading photos on SF with your USB.I should have known better this is what caused me the thumbs on friday or could there be anything else to it? I'm still in a state of...