or Connect

Posts by mcobinad

A day in Via Del Tritone, Vittorio Emmanuele, ROME. Picked up a CANALI shirt from this store: Michael F. Store owner is Italian. He has lived in the States and speaks very good English. He is a CANALI retailer. Top notch service and highly recommended [[SPOILER]]
Just arrived at Ciampino Airport, ROME.
@Koala-T,You have come a long way my friend and I must use this opportunity to convey my warmest felicitations to you for demonstrating the utmost willingness to learn. Albeit, I have not been present on this forum for quite some time to follow your furtherance, but I can only but realise how quickly you have transformed all the positive constructive criticisms into application, better still execution. I must commend your resilience. May I say that I love your outfit...
Myself & family today… [[SPOILER]]
Few pick ups
Always on point…
Hi peeps,Have not posted in a good while. Oh well, thought I should share some with you guys. [[SPOILER]]
Beautiful Koala-T
Thanks Sugarbutch.
I have not posted in well over two weeks now as I have been more than busy of late. For today, I went over to Mercedes dealership to take delivery of my wife's all new 2015 CLS Shooting Brake. She discovered the long awaited surprise only at the dealership..... oh well the rest is memorabilia. [[SPOILER]]