or Connect

Posts by mikej77

Quote: Originally Posted by db_ggmm Jesus christ, you fucking fail. Did you seriously ask why do people ride bikes? Why do people ride bicycles? What's next, one mile of crab walking? One legged sack races? You fucking fail. You completely missed the point of my post which was responding to pennglocks post, you moron.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pennglock A better question would be under what circumstances wouldn't such a workout be idiotic? Training for a 400m lunge race? Just craving that special cripplingly sore feeling the next day? Pretty stupid point. You could say that with anything. Why do x amount of sets on a bench press? Why do sprint work? Why do a 15 mile bike ride? Why run a marathon? You simply attack a style of working out that...
Quote: Originally Posted by Pennglock My favorite idiotic Crossfit workout: 400 meter lunges. Why is that idiotic?
Thanks. Oh lord, decisions decisions.
Any measurements for the BC Navy SC?
Try exercising.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hangdog Damn bro, I don't know! So many things don't directly affect me, but somehow, I still have an opinion about them, too! Isn't that crazy? Just doesn't seem normal for someone to get so heated up about how other people exercise. Maybe you need to lay off the roids or get a hobby or something.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hangdog I have a grudge against exercise fads. If it doesn't affect you then why do you care what other people do for workouts?
Quote: Originally Posted by Hangdog How many of their videos on Youtube feature hot athletic broads with nice asses? How many of their videos feature some fit, strong guy doing an exercise he's never done before, competing against someone who practices that exercise constantly? I will have fun doing bench presses, overhead presses, weighted chins, pulls and dips and standing bicep curl and presses. John Grimek had fun doing them back in the...
I have the Room and Board Monica bed. This thing is as solid as they come. Really well built. The website really leaves something to be desired, once you see them in the store, you can tell the quality is really good.