or Connect

Posts by mikej77

Technically if someone paid with paypal and received the watch, they could file a claim and get their money back, even though you tell them it is a replica. Since it is fake, its illegal.
Quote: Originally Posted by brlfvr F**cking kidney stones, period. Amen. I would equate it to someone stabbing me in the lower back and lifting me off the ground with the knife.
Quote: Originally Posted by Becks23 ^^^ I think you got it twisted. Fat isn't the enemy... Agreed. The full fat milk will actually slow an insulin spike from the flour. It doesn't really matter if it's whole wheat or white flour, it still produces an insulin spike.
Quote: Originally Posted by Becks23 My recipe -almond flour -2-3 egg yolks -liberal amounts of cinnamon -dissecated coconut -almond cream No amounts except for the eggs, you just look at the consistency and add coconut/flour till it thickens up. This one looks great. Very paleo.
Boston University has their Center for Digital Imaging Arts located in Georgetown. Although I believe it is offered only as a full program though, not individual classes. Penn Camera offers a bunch of different classes at a much lower cost.
Been to Grace Bay club and would definitely go back, it was really amazing. I like T&C overall because it is one of the few places in the caribbean that is actually safe to walk around at night. I was looking at Anse Chastanet and have never been to St. Lucia so I am also wondering if anyone has been there and whether or not they liked it.
The picture quality on this SC is really bad. Hard to see any of the colors properly.
They always seem to give off that "pedophile" look when I see people wearing them.
Very nice SC. Glad this is out of my price range.
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny_5 Please buy the Dead Guy Ale and get back to me. It is so well balanced unlike many craft beers that are so damn over hopped and bitter/pungent. +1. I keep this stocked in my fridge as well. Very drinkable.