or Connect

Posts by mikej77

Love my tumi bags. These have taken a beating over the last few years, everywhere from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Dubai, Germany and many other fun places. They have held up great and I would definitely recommend them.
I agree that Tumi is great luggage. I have the T-tech pulse line. The 30 inch rolling duffel which has been great, as well as the smaller carry on and garment bag. These bags have been with me to some pretty bad destinations and taken a beating but have held up extremely well and my clothes have never been damaged.
I have used it as well and for $30 dollars, I found it did give me a nice boost prior to my workouts. I also like it more for the creatine component and the fact that it is sugar free.
I have used the Zaino line in the past and the results are amazing but it was just too much damn work for me. I guess I am getting lazy in my age. I now use the wolfgang line (www.autogeek.net). The resuts appear to be as good as the Zaino with much less work. I also use the porter cable 7424 dual action polisher. Great product and its always good to go with a dual action polisher because it automatically moves over the surface so non-pros like myself will not destroy...
There is also a cream called Atopalm MLE that is useful in getting rid of some of the redness. I have very sensitive skin and used prescription acne meds in my late teens. I don't use them any more but really have to stick with certain products that do not cause my skin to get irritated. Also, make sure you use some type of SPF protection on your face because the sun can make it worse.
I have a bunch that I picked up when I was in Afghanistan. Over there they ran about .50 each. They were great though to keep the sand out of your mouth.
My girlfriend and I both received our jeans back from Jack's Tailoring and he really did do an amazing job with the hemming of both of our jeans. I would definitely recommend him for anyone needing denim alterations in the Boston area.
Gary, Thanks for the info on Jack's. The citysearch reviews on him were great, judging by the reviews, he appears to do a great job on jeans. Once I head back home to visit this summer, I will go there and stop by Drinkwater's. Thanks again.
Thanks for the response. That will help.
I tried the search function with no luck. Can anyone recommend a good tailor that can hem jeans in Massachusetts, specifically Boston or even Providence, Rhode Island.