or Connect

Posts by mikej77

Quote: Originally Posted by ismelllikepoop your posts look like spam with its giant text links for stuff fs WTF???
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin Thanks. Yes, they came from Vittorio, he is my official SP pusher. The deal was excellent. I highly recommend him. Mike I purchased a SP suit from Vittorio as well. Great transaction and love the soft shoulders in the suit.
Quote: Originally Posted by sartorialism Got the suits today (44R) and they're half-canvassed, half-fused. I'll be flipping them here, but before I put them up generally, I'll offer it to the posters on this thread, considering that many of you are expressing interest in the suits. They're great but I like my canvasses! Surprisingly mine fit well in the shoulders. I will keep mine, could make a good beater suit. What color is the striped one...
My guess is that they are all "made in china" crap.
Still have not received mine yet but it should be in the mail tomorrow. I am slightly concerned just how slim it is. I grabbed the 44R hoping that the shoulder would fit (I typically need a 19.5 shoulder) so I guess I will see soon enough. But, as I said previously, it shouldn't be hard to flip a solid navy here if it doesn't fit.
You could take it over to Fields on Wisconsin. I bring all of my suits to him. He can be a bit pricey but his work really comes out great every time.
Quote: Originally Posted by jslade GOMAD. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff those suits are final sales. so i cant return it back (barring any damage or anything meriting refund) so i will be flipping here for purchase prcie I will be doing the same. I figure that it should be easy to flip a solid navy here if it doesn't fit me properly.
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff mmm. i like the prices. however i dont like the new gilt interface. so confusing to my computer (not to me) nice. i got the 50r as well. let's hope they fit well. thanks. I grabbed the Navy 54r.
Great suit, I am disappointed that the shoulders are a tad narrow for me, or else I would grab it.