or Connect

Posts by mikej77

Prior to moving away from Boston, I used to always bring my suits to Jack. He is a real good guy and my suits always turned out great. Looking forward to using him again when I move back.
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny_5 Hey dudes. Been doing Leangains for a few weeks and really like that I dont have to spend my entire day worrying about food, BUT my digestion has come to a halt even though I am getting plenty of fiber (beans, broccoli, oats, sweet potato) and drinking a lot of water. Anyone else experience this? If so how did you deal with it? Give some probiotics a try and it should help with your digestion.
Quote: Originally Posted by Storm33 These should be arriving at my house today...okay for summer, or should I park them until fall? Very nice, are those Aldens?
This is really me, I don't get out much because I seem to scare kids.
It's real....real ugly.
Quote: Originally Posted by rnguy001 Which model is this?
Fields in Geogetown.
Quote: Originally Posted by ismelllikepoop your posts look like spam with its giant text links for stuff fs WTF???
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin Thanks. Yes, they came from Vittorio, he is my official SP pusher. The deal was excellent. I highly recommend him. Mike I purchased a SP suit from Vittorio as well. Great transaction and love the soft shoulders in the suit.
Quote: Originally Posted by sartorialism Got the suits today (44R) and they're half-canvassed, half-fused. I'll be flipping them here, but before I put them up generally, I'll offer it to the posters on this thread, considering that many of you are expressing interest in the suits. They're great but I like my canvasses! Surprisingly mine fit well in the shoulders. I will keep mine, could make a good beater suit. What color is the striped one...