or Connect

Posts by mikej77

http://borderlandbeat.com Pretty sure this website is not part of Mexico's Tourism Bureau.
This is really me, I don't get out much because I seem to scare kids.
It's real....real ugly.
Quote: Originally Posted by rnguy001 Which model is this?
Fields in Geogetown.
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah This is such nonsense. Such absolute nonsense. And every time I read crap like this I get incensed that we support this government. 2 armed men followed him and tried to "rob" him. He clearly was not there only on business since the embassy sends a car immediately to rescue him. It is very clear he worked in security/espionage/etc. There are reports that the 2 men were actually working for Pakistan's...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ataturk I think it's pretty obvious this is a case of some trigger-happy, rampaging American. Violence against foreigners is unheard of Pakistan. You are correct...I almost forgot that.
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del Anyways, I agree about shoddy police work. Of the 2 most famous cases in Delhi, in one case a excavator was used to go through the drain where remains of over a dozen children were supposed to disposed of by the murdered. In the other, untrained lowest level cops totally ruined a crime scene and the media was allowed inside to film the whole thing. Yeah, I expect nothing less in Pakistan. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del There are pics floating around showing he had a official business visa . Dont know if that qualifies for diplomatic immunity Just noticed the pic. The Visa will only say official business. It's the passport that states whether he is a diplomat or not.
I would not put any faith into anything that Pakistani law enforcement is saying. Having been to Lahore, I can confirm that place is a lawless hellhole and I have no doubt this guy was getting robbed and defending himself. The local police are only saying it wasn't a robbery because one of the dead guys didn't have any bullets in the chamber, only in the magazine??? How they can use that to determine that they weren't pointing a gun at Davis is beyond me.