or Connect

Posts by mikej77

Not sure who makes them but if they were a 9.5 I would be keeping them.
For sale is a pair of Brunello Cucinelli Vintage Brogue Boots in size US 9 / EU 42. The photos were taken with natural light to show the color. They are just a bit too tight for me as I am a 9.5E in Allen Edmonds Park Avenues so these are probably TTS. They have been tried on and worn around the house for less than an hour. They come with original box, tags, brush, two sets of laces and bags. They are currently on sale at Neimans for $727. I am selling these at $500...
I believe the Italia model is the equivalent in the SCs.
Clearing out my closet so I have some ties to move. Shipping will be $5 per order USPS Priority Mail to U.S. only. Photos 1 and 2: 1. Navy/Light Blue/White Stripe Charles Tyrwhitt (Made in England), 3.7 x 58 - $20 2. Burgundy/Light Blue Charvet, 3.5 x 57 - Sold 3. Yellow/Light Blue Dot Charles Tyrwhitt (Made in England), 3.7 x 59 - Sold Photos 3 and 4 4. Light Blue/White Stripe Charles Tyrwhitt Skinny, 3.2 x 58 - Sold 5. Navy/Light Blue Dot Kiton, 3.5 x 58 -...
Price Cut $210....$190.....$175.......$150?..Sold Up for sale is a Ralph Lauren Black Label wool charcoal suit. I have had this suit for a few years and it has been well worn but it is well cared for. Just a bit of fabric sheen around back pockets and waist. 100 percent wool, tagged size 44R drop 7. I had this tailored by William Fields in Georgetown. It is two button, side vents and uncuffed pants. Measurements are approximate. Price includes USPS priority...
PRICE CUT......$750...$700......$675.....$650 shipped!!! Up for sale is a NWOT Brunello Cucinelli unstructured solid navy blazer. This will be a perfect piece for the spring/summer as it is completely unstructured, extremely lightweight as you can see from the photos, dual vents, and a 3 roll 2 button stance. The fabric content is 90/10 wool/silk. It is tagged a EU 56 but please check measurements as it would probably work for a 44/46R. The measurements are...
Do you have measurements on the 54?
$190 shipped.
Price drop $200 shipped.
Price drop: $210 shipped.