or Connect

Posts by mikej77

Quote: Originally Posted by millionaire75 Absolutely agree. Crossfit has been so humbling. Shoulder flexibility is huge with their workouts and I am finding out that apparently I have none. Agreed. It took me awhile to really get the flexibility to do OHS with proper depth. 9 months of crossfit and there are still some movements that I really feel weak at.
Atopalm works wonders if you get really dry skin. They have a face moisturizer and a body moisturizer.
Quote: Originally Posted by ZackyBoy Nah, I am not. I am surrounded by crossfit douche bags in my BJJ and muay thai classes. They wear their cool CROSSFIT CHALLENGE shirts and talk about their wicked snatch routine and I still outlift them and don't have to weigh 150 because I burn 2000 calories every workout. Gotta agree with Flam on this one. You are an idiot.
The RLPL is an amazing blazer. I almost jumped on this one when Holdfast had it up but just couldn't drop that much money. Hopefully someone scoops this up. I get all my suits done at Field's and he does such great work. The working button holes are perfect on this.
Why don't you grow some balls and use them for once.
Sonicare as well. Buy it at Costco, they have good deals.
It looks like Canon is coming out with a 70-200 2.8IS II in the very near future so once that happens, you should see a price drop on the current 70-200.
Quote: Originally Posted by fdbaker I enjoy many of the beers mentioned. I would just point out that these brewers (and we) all owe a hat-tip to Anchor Steam. Until Fritz Maytag resurrected that company and proved there was a market for well-crafted brew, quality local breweries were all but extinct in this country. Great stuff, I just picked up their Christmas Ale.
Quote: Originally Posted by johnny_flapjack They make nice stuff. If that charcoal coat was my size I'd be all over it. I've got a suit and a couple of ties from them and I love the quality they produce. +1, I have a suit from them and it is my favorite suit.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson I've been several times. Some on the weekends, some of weeknights. Anyway, I go for good beer, not for the crowd. Goose Island is still there. They have a pub off of North & Clybourn. Pretty good pub food, and good beer. Bear Republic sucks. We went to the bar in Healdsburg and got their tasting flight. Tasted every beer they had, probably 24 or so. I honestly don't remember a single one of them being...