or Connect

Posts by mikej77

I have not had too much luck with any off the rack shirts. I have several Borrelli's that fit somewhat decent after a bit of waist suppression but even with those, the shoulders are slightly tight. I loved everything about the Ledbury shit except for the excess fabric on the arms, however I understand that with the regular fit, there is a certain body type that you are marketing for.
My Ledbury shirt came in so here are my impressions. The quality of the shirt is top notch. The shoulders fit perfectly and the collar measurements were spot on (16.5 measured 16.5). The fabric had a great feel and I loved the spread collar. The reason I have to send the shirt back was that there was way too much fabric in the arms. I had to purchase the regular fit since the shoulders on the slim fit are way too narrow for me. I figured I would have to slim it...
Decided to take the plunge and try the blue fine twill spread collar in the classic fit. After purchasing a few Borrellis that fit in the waist but just don't work for my shoulders, I figured I would give Ledbury a try.
Up for sale is a Suitsupply blazer in size 44R (54). I purchased this about a year ago and it has been sitting in my closet ever since. This is a pima cotton and was part of the Italia line. This is a 3 roll 2 with natural unpadded shoulders, working buttons and has the attached zip sweater piece. Comes with a SS garment bag. Photos were taken in natural light to show the color. $250......$225 .....$210....$200...$185...$175....$165 ...$160...$155...
Up for sale is a brand new pair of Smith Optics Aegis Echo tactical shooting glasses. I purchased these band new directly from Smith. The color is multicam and they come with clear and grey interchangeable lenses with a leather case. These have never been used, I tried them on but they just do not fit me. I paid $100 and will sell these for $60....$50 shipped to US addresses only.
Up for sale is a pair of Frye Owen Boots that I have been sitting around in my closet. I have had these for a few seasons and they have a decent amount of wear but the lug soles have plenty of life in them. They are 9.5D and seem to be TTS. This would be a good pair of beater boots for the upcoming fall and winter. Please note: I did have to repair the pull tab which ripped (you can see this in the photos). I am letting these go for $65 plus $10 shipped priority mail...
Closet Cleaning..up for sale is a pair of Nudie Jeans Average Joe worn rinsed tagged a size 33. I purchased these at The Denim Bar in Arlington, VA where they took them up with original hems reattached. Worn a few times but they have been sitting in my closet. Actual measurements: Waist - 17 across, L - 32. $50 .....$45 shipped.
Closet Cleaning..up for sale is a pair of Nudie Easy Emil Organic Deep Shades tagged a size 32. I purchased these at The Denim Bar in Arlington, VA where they took them up with original hems reattached. Worn a few times but they have been sitting in my closet. Actual measurements: Waist - 17.5 across, L - 32.5. $50.....$45 shipped.
Cleaning out my closet and getting rid of a few pairs of jeans that I never wear. Up for sale is a pair of Gilded Age Lynn jeans. Made in Japan, tagged a 32W/34L. Actual measurements are: Waist - 17" across, Length - 34". Worn a couple of times but in they have been sitting in my closet for the past year. $50....$45 shipped.
Not sure who makes them but if they were a 9.5 I would be keeping them.