or Connect

Posts by mikej77

If only the shoulder width were slightly wider on the navy 44R I would be all over this. Beautiful blazers.
Up for sale is a NWOT pair of Mark McNairy navy suede bucks in size 10. I purchased these last year and they have not been worn. Great casual shoe for the Spring and Summer. Made in the UK and Goodyear welted. Price is $175.....$150 ... $125 includes U.S. Shipping.
Up for sale is a pair of Taylor Stitch first edition Nisshinbo Mills Indigo Thread 13.5 oz jeans in their democratic fit size 33. I picked these up during their sale and unfortunately the size does not work for me. This is a great unworn pair. Price is $60 includes U.S. Shipping. Measurements are taken directly from the Taylor Stitch site: Waist - 34.5 Front Rise - 11.25 Thigh - 25.25 Knee - 17.5 Inseam - 36 Leg Opening - 16
I actually like the look of the last and having a wide foot it definitely suits me. I am typically a 9.5E is most of my Allen Edmonds and grabbed these boots in a 9D. They are slightly tight so I'm not sure if I will keep or sell and purchase these in a 9.5. One more shot for good measure.
Randomly grabbed a pair of the Alden J-Crew Indys off eBay recently. I like them but I'm not sure if the last is for me so I haven't decided if I am going to keep or sell.
Just received the navy Grossa (#10). I ordered a 6-fold this time to see the difference between my two recently ordered 4-folds. Once again, David does not disappoint. Here are a few cell phone shots with all three. [IMG]
I order mine at 3.5 as well. I'm 6 ft tall so I think it works well for me. The first two I ordered were 4 folds but I currently have a 6 fold navy grossa on order because I wanted to compare.
Quick cellphone shot of my new arrival. Olive grossa, 4 fold. This, along with a bitter chocolate grossa is my first, and certainly not last Hober purchase.
Extremely happy with my first Ratio shirt. I went for the light blue pinpoint as my test shirt and it turned out great. My tailor did a minor adjustment to the sleeve length (my measurement was off) but overall a very nice Made in the USA MTM shirt. I plan on ordering some more but just have not gotten around to it yet. Customer service could not have been any better.
I would say its time to move onto another company. I recently did an order with Ratio Clothing and not only did the fit turn out almost perfect on the first attempt, their customer service was absolutely amazing.