or Connect

Posts by mikej77

X-post. New Allen Edmonds Dundee seconds.
Dundee 2.0 snuff seconds arrived today. Fit is pretty spot on so they are definitely keepers.
Little bit of suede cleaner on these. Not bad for three years old and they have quite a bit of wear.
It's been about 6 months since their last cleaning so I decided to clean up my bourbon McAllister 2nds.
Getting rid of some jeans that have been sitting in my closet. Up for sale is a pair of Taylor Stitch 13.5 Oz Kurabo Mills Selvedge in size 34 in the Democratic Townsend fit. These were worn a few times and cold soaked once. I had them hemmed at Denim Therapy. Measurements are approximate. 65....$60...$55....$50....$45.....$40....last drop before Goodwill. Off to Goodwill. Price includes shipping. I ship to U.S addresses only. Waist - 17.5 Inseam - 32.25 Leg Opening -...
Getting rid of some jeans that have been sitting in my closet. First up is a pair of Tellason Ankara 12.5 Oz Cone Mills in size 33. These were worn a few times and cold soaked once. I had them hemmed at Denim Therapy. Measurements are approximate. $75...$70...$65....$60....$55.....last drop before Goodwill..$50.....off to Goodwill. Price includes shipping. I ship to U.S addresses only. Waist - 17.5 Inseam - 33 Leg Opening - 8.7 Thigh - 12
Very nice pick. I probably wear my Moras more than any of my other AEs. With that said, they are shoes. That small divot/dent wouldn't bother me. I would wear the fuck out of them, clean/condition them once in a while, and enjoy them.
I actually purchased but then returned those during one of the BB sales. They are Rancourt and were great looking boots but I didn't notice how green the welt was until I saw them in person. I just didn't really like the look once I tried them.
Sold