or Connect

Posts by Shoe fetishisisisist

Cheers Derek, I might just go for a pair. They look rather nice and they have stitched welts so are serviceable, they work out around £170 so not a huge outlay if they don't last that long. They look quite swanky in the photos so let's hope they look as good in the flesh.
Good afternoon Gents, Been looking at shoes on't interweb and some of the Mezlan designs caught my eye, just wondering if anyone had and experiance with them? I have a couple of pairs of shoes by Mister which are also spanish and I've had good experiance with them. Anyone? Chris.
^^^ +1 I have my eye on a pair of suede Hilfiger captoes which are gorgeous and look really well made and swanky, not to mention they're on sale at less than half price
I love my Borgioli's I have a pair thar are completely unworn as I've not really been anywhere to warrant them, the pair I do wear I love though, they are due a new heel and sole now though and finding a cobbler I trust to do the job to a satisfactory standard is the issue.
it's a dark olive, very early 60s army, been asking my gran about it, it's the best part of 50 years old!
Quote: Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon That's a great coat ^^ Thankyou Malford, your opinion is hightly regarded
Thankyou, it is in great shape, barely a mark on it and the lining is pristine. I was so chuffed when i first tried it on, not to mention the sentimental value of it, could imagine my grandad walking around with this on teffifying the lesser ranks :P
Quote: Originally Posted by cioni2k I wouldnt do navy + navy. Will look too much like mismatching jacket + pants of a suit Seconded.
My first effort on here, be nice [IMG] IMG_0637 by chris.lane184, on Flickr[/IMG]
Hi guys, Was going through wy old wardrobe at my dad's last night and came across this. [IMG] IMG_0632 by chris.lane184, on Flickr[/IMG] [IMG] IMG_0635 by chris.lane184, on Flickr[/IMG] [IMG] IMG_0634 by chris.lane184, on Flickr[/IMG] [IMG] IMG_0633 by chris.lane184, on Flickr[/IMG] My Grandad gave it to me 10+ years ago when i was too young to appreciate it really, he'd bought it when he was a parade sargent in the Welsh Guards, stationed in Germany, probably...