or Connect

Posts by UrbanAesthetics

I think your environment can effect your style to a certain degree. For example, If you have remained somewhere for a long time and has helped made you the man you are today, then your personal style will reflect that because your personal style mirrors your identity and your characteristics...
Why not. Fuck it and go for it...
The gold buttons would definitely be my choice. Not only is it classy as hell, but it's a clean and sophisticated look. I think the silver buttons will throw off some of the blazer's general appeal...
Definitely UNIQLO's Denim...
If it's too tight, then there tight and there's not much you can depend on it to fit as far as the natural stretching of denim goes. I think they look OK and it'll look better if you cuff your jeans to get rid of all those ripples. Because you sound uncomfortable with the size of your jeans, you should think twice about getting your true waist size...
Of course I still rock mines from time to time. When paired correctly, it never subtracts any style points from my outfits. But clearly there's bad taste in baseball hats here...
Better with no socks Bro...
Has to be my Denim Jacket...
Absolutely nothing wrong with the tote Bro. Clean and simple...
Impressive List!