or Connect

Posts by Augusto86

Quote: Originally Posted by Roikins You forgot a Spyker interior with the exposed gearshift linkage and chrome switches: []http://www.motorbeam.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/spyker_c8_aileron_interior.jpg[/IMG] That's fucking badass. Do Want.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sherlockian Yup. All seem to be variations on the same theme. All remind me of Hyundai taxis in Seoul, which also have, wait for it, loads of cream "leather", (possibly) fake wood trim, a wide centre console with a couple of armrests and sat nav/computer screen and controls...blah blah. Very nice, but where is the originality? Someone please remove their template and try something...
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 The article said that the upfront payment is a deferred liability (not what GS "earned" - but a carry on the swap). That the $1bn dollar of off-BS liabilities should have been disclosed so other new debt issues could be priced accordingly. But the total debt of Greece is - what - $500bn? How could $1bn of off-BS liability change anything? More like $350bn, I think - it's just over 100% of GDP. I thought...
Quote: Originally Posted by Brian SD I meant the graphics, specifically. Those look pretty dated to me - if you had said it was an original Xbox release or the sci-fi sequel to World of Warcraft I would have believed you 100%. Nah, look at Halo 3: Lot less detail in those shots. Hopefully there will be more epic landscapes and skyboxes, which are what really make the series stand apart visually from its competitors...the sense of...
Fuck Argentina. I am all for Britain colonizing any bits of Argentina they can grab.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 I'm confused. All this noise about 735 million euros of off-balance sheet liabilities? I don't think the fuss is so much about the 735 mil that GS 'earned' as the fact that they earned it helping Greece fudge their numbers and threaten the entire Euro economic system...
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=asBNXSLtlN9E Came here to post this.... Quote: From what we know, this is an egregious example of a conflict of interest" for Goldman Sachs, MIT's Johnson said. "Even if the deal had been authorized, it doesn't let them off the hook." A Greek government inquiry this month identified a series of swaps agreements with securities firms that allowed the...
I wonder if Apple Computer would bid for it...
Quote: Originally Posted by axe Uh... Starcraft? I do enjoy Halo though, I'll pick this one up. Haven't played ODST yet though. ODST was developed out-of-house and IMO isn't worth it. I played at a friend's house and wasn't that interested. Starcraft might be a classic multiplayer game, but you can't come home, flop down on the couch with some friends and fire it up like Halo. And Eason - it's not A watered-down FPS...it's THE...