or Connect

Posts by Augusto86

IIRC, Shani Davis, the long-track speedskating breakout and all-around odd dude, is from the South Side of Chi-Town.
This isn't the first time the Mossad has fucked up vis-a-vis assassinating Hamas targets... The leader of Hamas, Khaled Mashal, was nearly assassinated in the '90s in one of the most epically catastrophic black ops ever: http://entertainment.timesonline.co....cle6287680.ece
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW I wonder where African birthers think Obama was born? Atlanta.
In before "GM Did It." Very sad for the company...it's quite small, isn't it? Has to be a terrible blow for family AND employees.
Only appropriate picture I could find...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma This explains the tip earners/low earners being often targeted. They have one part of the equation. Wait,are you saying tip/cash earners are accidentally evading taxes? Because that really isn't the case.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire So there we go, you agree with me. I've never going to make the kind of money that will get me audited, so I don't particularly care. Fuck you, I don't got mine. However, for the sake of discussion; I assume that while lower income tax fraud is prevalent, it'd be incredibly hard to prove, because it usually takes the form of cash in/cash out. Whereas for the upper classes it's more likely to be Cayman...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire I have to say, I really have no idea what you're saying here, other than you don't think the IRS targeting high income earners is wrong. I do not disagree with #2, that obviously, you'll get more "ROI" from auditing a high income tax cheat vs. a low income tax cheat, however I didn't think government enforcement against individuals was supposed to be based on this. I still maintain that if local income earners...
Just throws into relief that much of the anti-gay agenda is pure "ick" factor.
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan P.S. Lindzen and Singer have not been proven incorrect. The climate models are just basic predictive models. They are estimating what the temp trends are in the future. We don't know which will be correct. And they are highly sensitive to assumptions on cloud cover and other greenhouse effect assumptions. If we go by past history, we find these models to be incorrect from 1995 to 2010 where there is...