or Connect

Posts by Augusto86

Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel can't believe the amount of restraint Manton is showing the last hour or two of this threak Are you saying Manton could have us all brutally murdered in a fascinating but lethal comedy of errors?
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Let's hope they catch them but I very much doubt it. Ah well, no more flying out to murder people. I mean, on the one hand, murdering people is bad. On the other hand, if we accept that these people are going to get killed, I would rather have them get shot in hotel rooms than have their apartment blocks blown up in Gaza. Lesser of two weevils, and all that.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...t-1903709.html Oh shit, interpol literally just sent out a "red alert." This is some Jason Bourne stuff right here...
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday At least they're disguised as something mundane. The only thing that would catch my eye more than a giant freakin' robot is a giant freakin' robot dinosaur. The 8 Shittiest Transformer Disguises. Quote: Sky Lynx: plastic-molded proof that while it's OK for Renaissance artists to use drugs for inspiration, toymakers should steer clear. He looks like a Space Shuttle that got pissed on...
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wirestory?id=9871902&page=2 Really bizarre fucked up story. This guy's brother just died, he was drinking heavily and depressed. Relatives thought he might kill himself, called the police, and things got weird: Quote: Aaron Campbell had been drinking at his apartment and was upset about the death of his brother after a long illness when he found himself exchanging a text message with a Portland police officer. "Aaron, we need to...
Some of those dolphins are packing. You gotta be careful. (that is not, IIRC, a photoshop; that is actually a dolphin with a laser)
I think Chris and Eric would fit right in here on SF. In fact, could be one of them is already here!
Quote: Originally Posted by Journeyman To the original poster - I know that this is a) none of my business, and b) probably not what you want to hear, but if you have been fortunate enough to have inherited quite a large sum of money from a relative, please don't spend it a big chunk of it on a rapidly depreciating asset like a car. I know that cars are great fun and that most men - young and old - have an almost visceral attraction to sports cars....
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton I am convinced that Scarborough ran for Congress just so he could get a talk show later. Was that Sarah Palin's strategy too?
Quote: Originally Posted by Lel So, aside from a new campaign, what are people expecting from Halo:Reach? Kick-ass new multiplayer modes; Bungie have really delivered that with each generation. Halo 2 had the best integrated vehicle/FPS gameplay on consoles(obviously BF:1942 was king on PCs), bombing modes, Team SWAT which made it like Counterstrike, and oddball modes like, well, Oddball. In addition, it had one of the best matchmaking systems...