or Connect

Posts by Augusto86

Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan I think the Panamera is better looking. There, I said it. The Panamera interior blows away the Aston's--bar none. The Rapide exterior sucks because it's just a stretched out version of Aston's sports cars. At least the Panamera design reflects the unique purpose of the car. L
Quote: Originally Posted by acidboy she's 1000x better posing and not acting. It's more or less the same thing, really:
Quote: Originally Posted by Pantisocrat You look like Enrique Iglesias.... Julio was more awesome but I'll take it.
xx
This is your best post ever, AF Seriously, a really cool find and a neat bit of history preserved.
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug Is the mass effect series similar to Fallout 3 in gameplay, exploration and development? I really didn't like fallout 3 that much. Not even close. Fallout is a single contiguous world with no boundaries; ME and ME2 are directed and heavily scripted. As a result, you have less freedom but more cinematic scope. Fallout is def. the better RPG; Mass Effect is more like a really cool sci-fi movie; however...
An iPod is not an always-on net device. An iPhone is, and an iTouch is sort of a redheaded stepchild version.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 That's a good thing, right? In practical terms, yes. In terms of excitement, no.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 If your point is that one doesn't need to be intellectually impressive to make a lot of money, of course that's right. Conversely, the only thing that's more common than that is the number of broke intellectuals with good personalities... I'm not exceptionally connected either, I'm just a worker, a link in the chain, but through my job have met a couple of the "big-timers" as you call them - the ones you learn about...
Hating on Paul Simon? I hope you get blown up by a bomb in a baby carriage.