or Connect

Posts by Augusto86

WTF is with her face?
Worst. Band. Ever. My roommate in Cairo loved them, we argued over this every week. http://www.somethingawful.com/d/your...mars-volta.php Quote: Okay, the singer is singing in a really high squeal, and I instantly miss the forest noises and Star Trek computer. I'm six minutes in, out of thirteen. However, this is the last over-ten-minute track on the album, so at least the rest of the crap I hear will be in bite-sized crap-memes. Look up the lyrics to...
My girlfriend grew up with one of those Bend it Like Beckham Anglo-Indian accents. But she was taunted as a little girl and lost it. It is the most enduring tragedy of my life
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Hmm, NYT is home to some of the dumbest event/cultural/fashion journalism in the world and it goes on day, after day, after day. The "provincials" have one article a month, just a dumb but not the constant bombardment about these topics. Sometimes the articles come from the NYT anyway The NYT is the single worst offender in terms of bullshit trend journalism. Every other story is "This woman in my Vikram...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I'm late to the game, but I am happy to announce that I have a new blog: StyleForvm Thread. Subjects: style; deerskin; foo; cats; Anderson & Sheppard; Japanese flannel shirts; people I have met and have found wanting. Today's article? Deerskin. I hope that you unjung it. Thank you. - B Wait, if you are autistic and reading this thread (paging coldarchon?), and you click on that, you're...
Quote: Originally Posted by redcaimen I like birds too, but the point made that Rachel Carson is viewed almost exclusively in a positive light even when a pretty sound argument can be made that her efforts have cost the lives of many, many millions is still a sobering one. This is a simplistic and possibly dangerous view. DDT is still used to spray the insides of homes and even in urban areas; furthermore, Carson campaigned in the US but...
Quote: Originally Posted by Psyren Anyone getting Assassin's Creed 2? I heard it got a perfect score from a Sony magazine, and another from a Microsoft magazine. Absolutely. I loved the first although many did not, and this looks unbelievably badass.
I saved the whole ghulkan thread; didn't get all the pictures, though. The words, however, are preserved for eternity on my hardrive. They're yours for $480 a pop....
If I understand correctly, you're asking about a situation where you used to work at a company but don't want to cop to it on the form because it ended badly?