or Connect

Posts by Augusto86

Man, there are like 7 books about Teddy Roosevelt on there. Serious mancrush happening.
Wyatt Gallery.
The Hand of God Strikes Back!
Assassin's Creed 2 is the tits. Cannot stop playing.
I've seen this come up before, and I have to ask...are these things actually comfortable at all? In any way? Because they really don't look as if they are, TBH.
THIS is big-time.
I think it's interesting how she's blown up; she got into the biz by writing disgustingly catchy hooks for people like Britney Spears, and now she's made a name for herself by performing songs that are essentially 3 minutes of hook.
Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS Photoshopped ^^^ It's like Rush Limbaugh; is doesn't matter if it's actually real, because it's true to reality!!
Quote: Originally Posted by j I found an xbox 360 sitting on top of some boxes in the dumpster at my building. Got a PSU for it and plugged it in, it had the RROD. I called and sent it in and they fixed it and sent it back. All I have is the xbox, the PSU and an AV cable (doesn't have HDMI). Maybe I will rent one of the CoDs for PS3 or see if I can borrow it from someone before deciding whether to buy it and which system to buy it on. I wonder if there...
Quote: Originally Posted by j I assume that if I got MW2 for PS3 I could not play with you Xbox nerds, correct? I have an Xbox 360 but no HD or controller for it, was considering getting rid of it... would I have to pay for a Live sub to play online? Jonglover, sorry to hear of your loss. Yes, Live and PSN are separate networks...how did you wind up with HD-less 360?? Personally, I've never been a fan of the way the CoD series handles....