or Connect

Posts by Augusto86

Goddamn it, this was a perfectly good thread\\k until BlackSwanSpecial here came in and crapped it up. 1 Star.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Odd. That's exactly the same number of people with health insurance that die. I am using the same math that CBO uses to calculate everything.
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2...ne.php?ref=fpa Quote: A new poll shows that a slight majority of Americans are as frustrated with the filibuster as many politicians in Washington. The latest CBS News/New York Times poll asked more than 1,000 adults if the Senate filibuster rules should remain in place. Fifty percent said no, and 44% said yes. The poll, taken from Feb. 5-11, has a margin of error of 3%. Support for the filibuster breaks along party...
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon Augusto - lots of good answers in the first few pages of this threak, then, I'm not sure where it went, but.... if you are still not convinced, you should read David Smick's "The World is Curved"... if you can get past the name-dropping, he talks a lot about the value of capital markets. In addition to the actual allocation of funds, one of the reasons the US has traditionally been as successful as we have is the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Does it matter? A random civilian fingering some girl and sharing his nice Colombian marching powder is A-OK if you ask me but a doctor doing it to his patient isn't; and that's the whole point, certain types of relationships come with their own ethical code, I could tell this fat bitch to go on a fucking regime but her doctor has to treat her with a certain distance, courtesy and concern that I don't have to abide to. In...
All of them?
Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas If this thread had a Le Mascot, it would be Salvador Dali. ask, and you shall le receive
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...91#post2949591
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma He's on my ignore list, check out his post history to know why... For me, this was the straw that broke the (white, racially pure) camel's back: Quote: Originally Posted by winston They probably remember Katrina. I don't blame them. When your life is at risk, if PC conditioning doesn't give way to reality, you can end up dead/raped/mutilated.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Did you really read what we wrote or have any historical knowledge of the topic, re: Milken? To my knowledge, he's not known for starting up pay day loans or shady mortgage companies. Have you ever looked into the type companies, and who owned and operated them, that got financing? I am arguing that the expansion of capital is not universally good. I gave some examples of how expanded finance can harm...