or Connect

Posts by Augusto86

Quote: Originally Posted by Sherlockian Yup. All seem to be variations on the same theme. All remind me of Hyundai taxis in Seoul, which also have, wait for it, loads of cream "leather", (possibly) fake wood trim, a wide centre console with a couple of armrests and sat nav/computer screen and controls...blah blah. Very nice, but where is the originality? Someone please remove their template and try something...
Quote: Originally Posted by Brian SD I meant the graphics, specifically. Those look pretty dated to me - if you had said it was an original Xbox release or the sci-fi sequel to World of Warcraft I would have believed you 100%. Nah, look at Halo 3: Lot less detail in those shots. Hopefully there will be more epic landscapes and skyboxes, which are what really make the series stand apart visually from its competitors...the sense of...
I wonder if Apple Computer would bid for it...
Quote: Originally Posted by axe Uh... Starcraft? I do enjoy Halo though, I'll pick this one up. Haven't played ODST yet though. ODST was developed out-of-house and IMO isn't worth it. I played at a friend's house and wasn't that interested. Starcraft might be a classic multiplayer game, but you can't come home, flop down on the couch with some friends and fire it up like Halo. And Eason - it's not A watered-down FPS...it's THE...
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Arguing on teh internetz with montecristo#4? If I'm doing that @ 28 I'm going to kill myself.
Quote: Originally Posted by Brian SD ... that looks good? If you never enjoyed Halo you're not GOING to enjoy Halo, IMO. If you have fond memories of late-night gaming sessions in school, drinking whisky and driving around like a maniac, doing crazy-ass bombing runs and pulling off 1-in-a-million headshots or 'nades, then you are going to get really hyped about this. Halo has, to me, the perfect blend of accessibility and skill for a shooter,...
FUCK. YES. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
I have a Zune and I look forward to competition from Microsoft et. al. against the hegemony of the iPhone. That said...
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/16/ny.../16barber.html Quote: Mr. Mancinelli has certainly had many such customers. He started cutting hair when Calvin Coolidge was in the White House. He was 12. The people at the Guinness Book of World Records who concern themselves with such things have proclaimed Mr. Mancinelli, who turns 99 on March 2, the world’s oldest barber. “When I started, a haircut and shave cost you two bits — a quarter,” Mr. Mancinelli told Mr....