or Connect

Posts by Augusto86

Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Well, I believe you've told me in the past, that I've "thought old" for a long time. I have noticed you seem to associate a person's position on a topic, relative to your own stance, as indicator of age. Of course, I'm the original sex, drugs, and rock and roll spirit. I just sold out to "the man." Like being rich, age is a matter of relative perception. I think it might be time to take a break from...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire I was just going to say, I think he and Fuuma are within a few years of age, no? What????
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton You really are a contemptible little fool. Better than being a contemptible old dinosaur. I might learn something, after all. You're fucked.
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton What you wrote was so contrary to all observable and recorded history that only the word "blind" fits. You bascially denied the Sexual Revolition, the demise of in loco parentis, the rise of binge drinking and drug use, the hookup culture, etc. All that is very good!!!!! And yet none of it ever happened!!!!! Uh...binge drinking and drug use have been a part of college life since colleges existed. You can...
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas That also really cracked me up. "I'm not going to clarify anything for you, but I suggest you go do some research of your own." WTF am I reading the paper for? Tomorrow's headlines: Barack Obama announces something: find out for yourself Olympic results in, readers should go to Vancouver for more Columnist Thomas Friedman is not here. Find him and he will fill you in. Awesome. Though in...
So retarded.
Quote: Originally Posted by breakz These games are electronic crack. Just got Civ Rev on my iPhone, and I can't get away from it. Civ Rev is on the iPhone? Dear god that sounds terrifying...is it good, or just addictive?
Douglas beat me to posting this; I was merely going to point out how hilarious this line is: Quote: Originally Posted by The Grey Lady Crude and harsh as Mr. Robertson’s words were, he deserved a perverse kind of credit for one thing. He actually did recognize the centrality of voodoo to Haiti. In the voluminous media coverage of the quake and its aftermath, relatively few journalists and commentators have done so, and even fewer have gotten voodoo...
Not enough, and too many.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Oh please, that is so disingenuous I don't even know what to say. You were attacking those liberal elites and their free-for-all hypocrisy about sexuality contrasted by their straight-laced marital life and communities, leaving the depth of depravity to the poor who suffer for it. You were also attacking me and Augusto but I'm not sure why. I have been nothing but straightforward with what I think about this, told...