or Connect

Posts by highjumper

Final reduction! Steal them now or they'll stay in my closet!
Reduced the price - getting to the super-bargain stage!
I pair left - reduced price!
2 pairs still for sale. Price drop on the BB shoes. Thanks for looking!
I have a pair of Brooks Brothers loafers for sale. They are a size 12 U.S. and are in excellent condition (I'd say 95% - not even broken in yet). They are the best quality BB shoes I've seen I'm not sure which English manufacturer made these, but they are of superb quality. Final reduction to $110 (includes USPS Priority shippping + shoe bags). Please feel free to PM with any questions. Otherwise, enjoy the pictures! (Bear in mind that the sole pictures appear...
Yes, this is the original strap. It has a stainless steel buckle marked with the Zeno logo. The exterior leather is in perfect condition. It appears that the stitching was originally white, but was darkened with shoe polish(?) or something. The inside has normal browning for a band that has been worn. (NOTE: I am the second owner. I did not wear the original strap. I replaced it with an alligator strap when I wore it - much better look in my opinion.)
No better pics of the band at the moment, but I'll see if I can get some later on. Frankly, I recommend wearing it with a different band anyway (I used a light tan alligator strap). As for measurements, what are you looking for specifically? As mentioned, it has a 40mm case (excluding the crown), and is 20mm across the lugs. If you want any additional measurements, you'll need to specify what you would like to know and I'll see what I can do. Thanks.
SOLD! - Pending Payment I'm considering selling one of my watches. While it is not new, it has rarely been worn and has NO scratches on the case or glass. Really in excellent shape. The movement is still very tight and in excellent working condition. Here are some specs: - Zeno-Watch Basel is the manufacturer (excellent high quality Swiss watch maker - NOT the knock-off Zeno watches you see on Ebay) - Model 6558/9 - 40mm highly polished stainless steel case...
Talbott bugs are sold. Thanks!
New pair and price drop. Enjoy!