or Connect

Posts by Crat

This is what mine look like at the end of a day; wrinkled and untidy. I like it that way as it feels natural.
Somehow I prefer the basic roll to all alternatives when it comes to rolled up shirt sleeves. A rolled sleeve should have an air of casual nonchalance imo, a thing that is undone by any sign of thought or effort having been put into the rolling up.
TK, did u do HIIT in addition to your regular training during ur cut? Alternating lifting and cardio days?
-
Sounds good mate! Thats my target too. Hope to be there after my cut. Whats ur bf now?
Looking better than 99% out there, Flame. Slow bulk? Strength progress? How's the running going in general, coldsnap? Weird day today, went to the gym feeling dizzy and weak but i finally lifted a new PR (205kg) after several failed attempts over the last few months. After that I did some OHP which is my weakest lift by far but also set a new PR going from 55 to 60kg. Had lots of coffee pre-(fasted)workout, maybe that helped? Few mates coming over to help eat the...
How much difference? Should I be pleased with same weight now easily done raw instead of belted grind? Few months between the 2.
meh, failed squat PR attempt monday tho I quite easily squatted my old belted PR raw this time. Still think 10kg more should be doable.Do you guys notice much difference between belted and raw squats? [[SPOILER]]
Will try that Markl, ty.
Thats plain, not a check. Nice tho : )