or Connect

Posts by Crat

I like the angle of your shoulder line (from neck to shoulder), sloped but not too much. Square gives a blocky appearance. Traps peeking through on first 3 pics? (the 'lumps') Someting else I was curious about...Am I correct in thinking that the amount of padding has nothing to do with the shoulder type? E.g. you could do an unpadded roped shoulder or a heavily padded spalla camicia. I don't mind the 'sloppy shoulder' look for casual jackets but for formal structured is...
Im surprised that there are so many 'normal SF' fits here.
Wowow where dis steroid rant come from? Read before your write. All I'm saying is that you can appreciate aesthetics even if you're primarily training for strength.
I've got those Han clip-ons and like them a lot. They are currently being fitted with prescription lenses. The Doc model has been my been my go-to pair of glasses the last few years.
Would you say that, disregarding the wearers physique, soft shoulders would be more suited to casual odd jackets and roped shoulders would go better with more formal suit jackets?That is my preference at lest.-edit-The difference between 'athletic physiques' can be quite big depending on type of sport.You can imagine that the same jacket would fit these two quite differently.My guess is that its more complicated than 'athletic body = shoulder type X' [[SPOILER]]
One can stil train for strength and whilst doing so appreciate aesthetics, no?Im talking in general and not Fuji per se.
Nature vs Nurture : )
Casual me is much more 'me' than formal me. Something in which I can run out the house and jump into the boat to go fishing. Something like this oldie.
best challenge ever!
nvm