or Connect

Posts by Crat

Its just a birdseye in wool, nothing fancy. I have indeed put on some weight since buying it so the fit isn't as it was. Currently cutting, so I hope the fit will be a little more relaxed in a month or so when I've lost some weight. Making progress in the gym without outgrowing some clothes is getting tricky.
soz for crappy pic : (
I dunno SB; hard to put a concrete 'age limit' to it. Its just that all the men I've seen who can pull it off have a certain matureness over them, an authoritative seniority us young blokes lack no matter how hard we try. When we try the only thing we accomplish is to look like we are trying. Young pretty-boys with an out of place, dandyesque, overly affected accessory that demands too much attention and doesn't blend in. Like I said; no offense was intended so I'm sorry...
Gave up on jeans entirely? There are some fits that still work fine for tbh. though the real question here may be "Do I even legs?" though. Local supermarket started stocking horse steak; the stuff is tastier, juicier and more tender and cheaper than any supermarket beef steak : ) Not quite as cheap as chicken tho, but still....good stuff.
I can call it whatever I want FYI, It wasn't meant to be offensive, just something that caught on within my group of friends. Don't have anything against gays either. IMO a bow tie can only be worn casually by older men though, without looking forced.
I'm not saying you should deliberately hurt her or be a dick. Just go with it. Should it become too much or go 'tits up'...c'est la vie. You never know how this kinda shit works out tho.
sounds like its not going tolast, so enjoy while it does : )
Sugarcane Sexsc02
tnx guys : )