or Connect

Posts by Crat

NB!! These are not Navy
^ Cool mto (though it isn't for me) Thought you might like this pic of shell Camberleys for aesthetic reference. Good luck!
No, 'free for all' as long as you have a £27 annual rod license. People fish with bread, maggots etc as well. Unfortunately not everyone practises catch&release. Coarse fishing season starts in June so us flyfishermen have exclusivety for two months, gotta make the best of it. Some nice 6-8lbs fish in the river though.
The Wandle, fishing opposite an industrial estate just outside Londen.
You guys are lucky with spring creeks. All I have here is a stream through an industrial estate. But hey, trout is trout
I'm not quite sure. In the middle ages the river was the UK's most renowned trout river but in the 80's it was an open sewer. Trout have been reintroduced with some succes and are breeding in the river again; there is a mix of stocked and wild trout. What is the best way to identify wild from stocked fish apart from the condition of their fins?
Trout season just started here in the UK. Was out today fishing a small stream that runs right through London and got two lovely brownies. Lost a large one, think my tippet was damaged rubbing against a stone or so...oh well. P.S. Catch&Release used barbour as unhooking mat.
fwiw I wear a Ben Silver Cornhill in 10.5D and most my UK Crocketts in 9E.
Nice colours. The jacket seems a little short although the fit seems good otherwise.