or Connect

Posts by Crat

Lucky you. Funny you should say that as mine fell out of my pocket on my way to the river. Only got them a week ago. I'm quite happy with this McLean net to be honest. It is well made and the built-in scales are a nice exta. I need something compact. http://www.mcleanangling.co.nz/catch-and-release-weigh-nets.html What would you suggest?
Been chasing London brownies again and got some nice fish.
I just used dark brown leather dye and after that some dark brown cream. They went quite dark but like with my other Snowdons the original colour will start to show underneath with wear which will create a nice effect imo.The cap is quite different from the Coniston's as it is a faux cap. It is a little longer too.
One more then, pre mud.
Pernilla is waiting on Nigel's go-ahead to ship them as she wanted to discuss the lining first. I volunteerd to collect mine (I'm London based) and post some pics so the lining wouldn't come as a surprize.
Snowdon Zug Out of the box. I planned on re-colouring mine from the start, same as i did with my normal Snowdons. Very dark brown. After half a day's wear (in teh mud, riverside) They are fully lined (shaft as well) unlike the normal Snowdons. This wasn't the original plan but having felt the inside of the zug from the tongue I have no problems with this. The zug is all we wanted it to be; rough and tough. I think that although the lined shaft will need a...
NB!! These are not Navy
^ Cool mto (though it isn't for me) Thought you might like this pic of shell Camberleys for aesthetic reference. Good luck!
No, 'free for all' as long as you have a £27 annual rod license. People fish with bread, maggots etc as well. Unfortunately not everyone practises catch&release. Coarse fishing season starts in June so us flyfishermen have exclusivety for two months, gotta make the best of it. Some nice 6-8lbs fish in the river though.
The Wandle, fishing opposite an industrial estate just outside Londen.