or Connect

Posts by Crat

Thank you Rudals, thats very kind. I hope for yur sake you don't end up like me coz im going to mentally stay 16 forever. (Not wise but great fun)I just think the reddish colour doesn't go well with the blue. Well, no... its allright, sort of..but not great. Dark brown blows it out of the water though combined with this colour suit.Don't get me wrong, I love these shoes but they work better with a greyish colour. [[SPOILER]]
Usually wear darker shoes with this colour suit (its lighter than navy though). This was not a successful experiment; back to dark brown
Very Nice EFV!
I like the 363 too though it is just a tad 'deep' in the front for me. Here's a pair that have never seen any neutral polish in their life.
-
- PCK1, I second that opinion on the Teign. They are my most comfortable pair of shoes and I wear them as much as all my other shoes combined. - Nice polish Niklas What Santoni may mean is that if you build up too many thick layers of neutral polish the colour can become somewhat dull. This is quite obviously not what you have done Sunlight will lighten the leather and neutral won't do anything to counter that effect which is fine, if that is what you want.
Random pic taken in the tube. Arca & Alden Indy.
The floor used to be a VOC ship, true story.