or Connect

Posts by Crat

Haha, hadn't even seen the Barbour suggestion.Just the one [[SPOILER]]
Going fishing.
Nice! Trout season has ended here unfortunately but we are now doing afternoon 'casting in the park' sessions with some like minded London flyfisher(wo)men. Its a nice way to practise our casting and meet a few kindred spirits.
Turnbull and C&J are separate companies, run and owned by different people. Turnbull is owned by the al-Fayed family and C&J is run and owned by the Jones family. The connection between the two is that, although invisible from the outside, the first ever C&J shop (69 Jermyn St.) is situated in Turnbull's shop. I believe the shop was Turnbull's old bespoke department before they moved round the corner but I am not 100% sureon this. Because it is technically a shop-in-shop...
Chelsea 5 (in the roughout suede) has had a wax treatment, the Chelsea 8 is made from normal unwaxed suede.
Can you try them on? If so go with what fits best.If not go with your gut feeling.
The other day
Thanks, I meant the former. Don't like holes in my trousers after 10 wears.
Ha, that post on the old S150 is one I know well; it is a good one showing that conventional knowledge is not always true. I myself have a S150 which seems to be holding up better than mant loosely woven S120's I've had. It is a shame though, as a consumer, that there is not really a way for me to determine whether or not the fabric I am buying will wear well. What are your thoughts on Dormeuil's Tonik 2000 (Mohair mix) or Smith's...