or Connect

Posts by Guy Burgess

I recently went through receipts/tags and when I saw how much I paid for a pocket blazer 5-6 years ago it was a shock.I have huge issues paying retail for PH now, but I won't waffle on about it.
That shirt in the advert is not harnden and nicelynice don't get sucked in $$$$$$$ ha
The Nandos I've been to in the past few years stopped marinating the chicken and now just baste it in the sauce when grilling and it really isn't as good. Yes to the chicken shop thing in Aus but it's big most places I've lived with a few regional variations. We often get half a roast chicken, chips (with chicken salt) and greek salad and a few beers and then sit in the park. I'm looking forward to lots of that this summer.
Yeah, thankfully the only thing I wanted by pr Patterson was 50% off, I wouldn't pay the full price. Also I have an ED Raw silk blazer but she does cut her stuff differently to harnden with Wider shoulders, which I'm not as into. The wool trousers I have are really simple and nice and I liked the long silk shirts she did a year ago and they weren't $$$
Raw silk x2 [[SPOILER]]
@fistinyoface any leads on other pairs? I have the brown ones and they're my perfect shoe, which I wear at least a few times a week. Unfortunately I couldn't track down black at the time and am very jealous! Anyway I'll post a wear photo (again) soon.
Woah, this is great! Shame about the waist size but I've got a new category to keep an eye on. Thanks!
I stayed in an air bnb in Tokyo and it was basic but in a really good location in Shibuya. The hotels are so reasonable I'd definitely do that next time though as you're (mostly) guaranteed a more comfortable bed.
HarndenFrank LederAndrew MacEnviable feathers....strayaaaaaa [[SPOILER]]
also bought the socfly and love that it has a black sole. Ordered from the end and they arrived in aus in a couple of days which was really great. They are so comfortable and go perfectly with yohji