or Connect

Posts by Guy Burgess

Hmmm you'd probably more likely be a medium as I'm a small in most Harnden (including shirts) and my Breadmaker is the same size. I think we're similar sizes but you're maybe slightly broader than me, would sending measurements of mine help you at all?
@nicelynice I've tried on a lot of light "work jackets" over the years and the Breadmaker is by far the best I've tried and I have no regrets spending a little more on it. The narrower shoulders work really well for me but I also found the sleeves were the perfect width compared to other jackets (some also have a shirt cuff, which I hate) and I also really like the pocket at the back.
It's in store in Berlin too. The flagship store was empty when I walked in just after opening time which was a bit weird after going to the last release in Australia where everyone was losing their shit. It made for a much nicer experience. I tried a few things on but don't have particular feedback on the queries above, sorry.All I bought was a long sleeve t shirt in the red (the material is nice and thick this season, which I really like) and the down collarless...
haha I had the same experience at Super A Market. Hated looking through everything just to find the good stuff, but it was the only place I saw Araki Yuu so I can't complain too much.
It's likely that they were wearing a Korean brand called 'Pleatsme', which is more readily available and significantly cheaper than Issey http://www.pleatsme.co.kr/.
The hottest glasshouse at Kew Gardens that was the widest single span glasshouse in the world when it was built in 1852. So hot it made my hair curl and fogged up my lens (Comme + Nike).
that front seam too
phew, thought i'd missed it!
There's one there as well as in shimokitazawa? Doh!
@thatoneguyYou could've come when we were there, jeez!