or Connect

Posts by mgoose

Man downtown's been crazy, I'm taking tonight off after partying hard the last two nights. Kind of sucks that there are lineups everywhere and unless you have VIP hook up yourr not getting into most stuff. That being said, had an amazing time at Atlantic Canada House last night, great vibe in there.
I've generally dated white girls, but my current gf is half native. So I guess we're white/native
Also pullups tend to use a wider grip. When I do chinups my hands are around shoulder width apart, but with pull ups they are more outside. And it's better to think of different exercises are targeting different movements rather than muscle groups as similar exercises with different grips just change the type of movement. And from technical point of view, "chinups target shoulder extension on the sagitall plane. pullups target shoulder adduction on the frontal plane."
I hate the word swagger as a sports cliche, "they have their swagger back" or "they play with swagger" It's such an overused word, if you use it, you don't have it.
Try doing a set of these, chances are you won't be able to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEBol...1&feature=fvwp
Single leg pistol squats. If you can do a set of 8-10 of these you are in rather elite company. They can be hard to do start though, so you may have to work up to them.
Quote: Originally Posted by BaaBaaBlackFleece surprised that there hasn't been an american psycho quote yet. Well I was about to, so i guess I have to "Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the...
He's 78, if I'm not dead by then I might try all the stuff I've always wanted to do like robbing a bank too, good on him.
Well a quick perusual of my workout playlist and these are the ones I go to if I'm feeling like I need a good pump up before a tough set. List of Demands - Saul Williams Sex Type Thing - Stone Temple Pilots Party Hard - Andrew WK Sabatoge - Beastie Boys Lit Up - Buck Cherry Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana Monkey Wrench - Foo Fighters This is A Call - Foo Fighters Welcome to the Jungle - GnR 99 Problems - Jay-Z Baby Cool Your Jets - Jet Set Satellite Bawtiba - Kid...
If you decide to ship to Canada, let me know how much it'd be. I'd like the navy originals boat shoe in an 11