or Connect

Posts by mgoose

Haha one of the most interesting threads I've seen in awhile, as a small timer I'd probably do it if I had a polaroid, my ex's all have more compromising pics of me, so might as well get something for it.
Man that'd be pretty insane to try and train for, I don't know if I'd have the endurance, but I'd love to try. As I get older, I keep wanting to try and find something competitive so I have an end goal for my training and I have no interest in marathon's or triathlons so it can be tough to find something.
I read Asterix and Obelix books constantly, loved them so so so much
It's the rivalry for sure. There is a lot of talk as to who is Canada's biggest rival in hockey Russia or the US. Although I was cheering for the US because I really, really want the rematch. It's the same way I don't ever cheer for the leafs or flames even though I'm Canadian. I'm a Canucks fan and I hate those teams.
C&H is my all time favourite comic and I loved it for the obvious humour as a kid, and as an adult I appreciate the social commentary more. “Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words.” “Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.” “Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I'll have a witty and blistering retort! You'll be devastated...
How many vegetables do you think you need? I base each of my 6 meals around a protein then add a fruit/vegetable and maybe a healthy fat. Instead of worrying about juicing or blending snack on vegetables you cut up.
People just want to use old straight or safety razors so they can seem like they are above the masses. They are much worse, at least for my skin. As someone with super sensitive skin, the only razors that don't make my skin look like it was attacked by a rusty lawnmower are the multibladed ones, and vibrating helps too. I tried a professional straight shave and it took my skin two weeks to recover, never again.
http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/niketraining/en_CA/sparq Those are the drills they test you on so it's a place to start at least.
As a good Canadian boy it wasn't a glove vs fingerless gloves debate, but a gloves vs mittens debate. And this was found to be the best solution for warmth vs dexterity http://www.amazon.com/Convertible-Mi.../dp/B001M9BSJK I don't know if a designer version exists, but for cold hands with iPhones they work great.
Quote: Originally Posted by denning Also, this years PEI womens team at the Scottie's a couple weeks ago. Geri-Lynn Ramsay ftw. x2 their 3rd and 4th we're really, really good looking.