or Connect

Posts by mgoose

Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman How many other movies have you seen this year? First run? Maybe a dozen or so.
The best movie I've seen all year.
Corpus Corpus Adidas
I normally don't say much about people's outfits on here, but if I want to say something about a fit that I judge solely on it's aesthetic value, even if I don't "get" it, that's my right. It's also your right to ignore my opinion, but if someone posts something in a public forum, then that's what they get. There are some people who conistently post great looks on here, PG, BerlinReport, MellowFellow, etc and none of them require some sort of background to get, they are...
Yeah I was not a fan of this episode at all, and most of last season was pretty horrible also. Oh well I'll probably still watch, but if I didn't have a dvr I probably wouldn't bother.
Quote: Originally Posted by dinogj This. unfortuantly my girlfriend is the "gun nut" in our relationship. She has a really tiny gun she puts in her purse sometimes...it also fits neatly into the Hermes boots i bought her. writing that down makes the situation sound alot hotter than it actually is. Having an overly emotional girlfriend who carries guns on her can be harrowing sometimes. It's reading things like this that make me very glad I...
Polo shirts are classic summer casual wear, and I'm a fan.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol i usually wink and blow a kiss at guys who call me fags or whatever, usually scares them off My buddy blew a kiss at 3 dudes when they were leaving denny's post bar at about 3 am, and it caused brawl . . . so I'm not sure that's the best way to go about it.
If the weather's good, the pier out in whiterock is nice for scenery, people watching, and some dinner.
^True story www.honestforum.com It was a slow sunday night, they had a chat, she then called me on the phone. Came to visit me a number of times, but in the end Florida - British Columbia was too much distance.