or Connect

Posts by ToledoStyle

Aether, you know Cola is only looking at your cock-bulge.
Yup just blocked Miran as well. Not worth my time reading his garbage.
I just want to make a bit of what i spent on them towards a pair that fits
Thank you Jay! Those look great!
Nice pics.. this may sound weird but where did you get that cool hanger? lol I'm looking for a few of those for my denim
Hey I remember seeing a funny photo of a lion sacking Cutler I believe? anyone find it I've tried to search each page but with no luck
Selling a BNWT pair of 14oz Japan Heritage's Skinny Guy. These ended up being too small for me so I ordered the same pair in the next size up. Great pair of denim here. $90 Shipped. PM anytime. I only tried them on once. These retail for 200$ I just want a pair that fits. From Blue Owl Workshop: The Japan Heritage denim uses a 14oz sanforized Japanese selvedge using slub yarns of different thicknesses giving an unbalanced vintage feel. During fabrication, the yarns are...
People make jeans like the ones you're talking about, just its not mainstream enough to be at a cheap price. If you're going to bitch about the people on here helping you then you might as well keep shopping at Forever 21.
Hasn't the price of cotton also risen dramatically in these last few years? I think I just read that global supply's are down to 1993 levels and over the last 6 months something like 100-150% increase due to Pakistan flooding etc..
the following is a close-up of my crotch: [[SPOILER]] [/quote]Welp, I know what's colabear's screensaver is now..