or Connect

Posts by ToledoStyle

BB1 who sells that jacket online? looks really sweet and I need some new jackets in my life.
Hey Synth what jacket is that again? Looks fantastic.
Anyone get any good photos of the Uncle Otis x NF anniversary pics besides that one of the back pocket with the tag?.. They look like they have a vintage cinch on them in Weird Guy fit. Interesting.
Anyone know how quality that new watch they just released?
I have like 15 pairs of quality Raws I like to cycle through. Granted too much to get a lot of use out of but I enjoy certain pairs once and awhile. Wanted a good way to store them.
Hey does anyone know where a guy can buy (online) some nice Denim hangers? I know they don't sell any specific ones for it but nice ones that work well with denim lol
http://needsupply.com/mens/outerwear/ensign-pea-coat-1.html# What are your guys' opinion on this peacoat? Real leather? and if you guy's have any links to better ones I'd appreciate it. Looking for peacoat 200-400$.
Those Atrium's a zipper fly?
I would like to see some good WAYWT with those to make my mind up on grabbing a pair for certain outfits.
Barrow CPO Jacket In Navy Spiewak 225$ I'm looking for a new jacket because trying to sell my now too large J-crew Pea coat is such a hassle. Should I grab this?