or Connect

Posts by ToledoStyle

Hey guys I am interested in trying to find a unique pair of jeans and came across these Sammies. http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=10376&category_id=1&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62 Any idea of what to expect when Weft is made of #5 thickness 100% Japanese Washi paper.. with the fades? Any examples of a pair of denim faded with the paper? And also does it lessen the durability of the...
If anyone was looking for a slimmer fit unsanforized raw "smooth" denim my pair of PBJ X-011 are pretty nice. I'd go TTS on them as well.
Both are also top notch in customer service. I shop mostly within those two websites. I just personally prefer more of the denim brands in BlueinGreen (IE Samurais and PBJs). Piper I own a lot of denim out there and I would recommend getting a good look at "Slubby" jeans before you order (If you have to do your shopping strictly online like myself). Because they aren't for everyone, but my favorite pair is slubby atm (Samurai Black Shadow).
I'm interested in these Iron Heart Beatle Buster 21 oz Over dyed denimz... anyone have any photos laying around to help me know what they mean that they fade to blue with the black over-dye. Thank you!
Snagged the Brooks Brothers Exclusive Cactus colored IRs on a great deal. only paid 180$. Great color just trying to figure out what laces I should swap in for them...
I have one of their wool coats and like it a lot, get a lot of complements on it whenever it enters my rotation.
Can someone help me out please. I've been searching here and sufu for a evo pic of the Oni x NF collabs and can't find any pics to help decide If I should buy.
I got the O/W and they were too tight on me so I'm in the middle of swapping them out for the RAW ones and doing my own soaking. They look fantastic too.
Juhan they should stretch a little but not as much as the other types of fabric I've encountered. Mine has stretched a little not as much as I was hoping. I initially bought a size too short (IE why that pair is on my B&S) but sized up and think I should have sized up 2. The fabric I've noticed stretched the most was the Indigo/ Indigo's from Barney's.
What is the difference between the normal khaki Rivet Chinos and the Japanese Chinos? I'm not sure what the difference is in the fabrics.