or Connect

Posts by ToledoStyle

Just purchased the new Collabs from Kiya and they look AMAZING. Can't wait till they arrive. Kiya has always been solid in quality and service. Its stupid how people try to talk shit in people's business forums for no good reason.
That is fantastic Jay!! I'm glad to see some collabs coming from BOW. These are going to look great.
yay or nay?
Ordered an 11 in the Light Lownsdale and Epaulet accidentally sent me the Danner Mountain Orig, No biggie sent it back to them and am waiting for the right boot to be sent to me. Mike was great about it when I called. When I tried on the Orig it felt great at 11, I usually wear 11 Chucks, 11 1/2, ( Indy 405, Wolverine 1000 Mile, Red Wing Beckman, IR, etc..) Was a great looking boot too, I just have too many similar style boots. Pretty pumped to see the Light Lownsdale tho!
Hey guys how are the NF hoodys? Worth full price? Also I was wondering if the zipper was metal because they look plastic in the photos. And lastly go TTS or size up. Thank you guys for all the help
how are the woodland jackets? Is it a good coat? And how is the fit for the standard sizes? TTS or anything would be great.
I'm not sure if I should grab these.. I'm confused on how I would make the olive boots work. Any advice would be great.
Kiya... can you offer pre-orders? lol I want both. I've been looking for a nice different pair of denim and preferably heavier than all my others and you just described what I want Plus I'm missing an IH pair for my collection.. almost went with the Deep Indigo PBJs now I think I'm going to hold off till these bad boys come.
20$ each. PM Kiya he'll fix you up. Forgot where I saw the photo of them but they're pretty sweet. Custom made down the road from SE.
Getting me 6 of those sweet custom Denim Hangers from Kiya this week.. so pumped.