or Connect

Posts by goden99

The shoes are in almost new condition worn once but I feel still to big for me. I paid just a little over 500$ for them. Price is $280 shipped Us and Canada.
Measurments Shoulders 17.5 chest 19.5 BOC 26 Sleeves 26.5 The jacket is in mint condition only worn a few times but does not fit anymore. The leather is super soft and modern a slim fit. I paid 450 for it a year ago. 100 shipped to Us or Canada. Pm for other places.
hignend varsity jacket made in italy. The jacket arms are a super soft leather. Jacket new cost 500. price 125 shipped to Us and Canada. Pm me for other places.
The shoes are in almost new condition worn once but I feel still to big for me. I paid just a little over 500$ for them. Price is $280 shipped Us and Canada.
7D 7.5D
Black winter peatcoat worn only a few times last winter but has always been a little to big for me Has epaulets on the shoulders and cuff of the sleeve which gives it nice details. Its a nice weight good for winter Paid 450 new. Price is 180 shipped to Us and Canada. Measurments Chest 21 BOC 31 Shoulders 18.5 Sleeves 25.5
inca
Measurments Shoulders 17.5 chest 19.5 BOC 26 Sleeves 26.5
7D 7.5D
Emporio armani black ceramic watch It was a gift. I had it sized but never actually wore it http://store.emporioarmaniwatches.com/en_US/shop/men_watches_jewelry/ceramica/ceramic_watch-AR1421P.html?imagePath=AR1421 the price is 180.00 shipped in Us and Canada.