or Connect

Posts by Alexander

that depends on the eye of the beholderwhen I saw the pictures of Pigeon it was the same reaction that I had when I saw the picture of someone wearing a hat or spectators
that's normal, people in Chile should laugh of you guys because you wear suits...It depends on which country the person lives
I see... children... were are the adults?
Ok Gentlemen I See lot of children messing around and I have a solution Why don't you stop of quoting (this includes me) each other about the cape tope and just leaving Pigeon post his capes photos and don't make bad remarks? We are adults I suppose. don't we?
I'm not defending Pigeon but this is funnywhere did you learn how to debate?
Whitepigeon, just wear your cape I'm looking forward to see something more suitable for the cape, I don't like the shoes and the trousers Sometimes here in Chile you can see Huasos walking around with all their Trajes de huaso complete which is really interesting Sometimes we see regular people walking with ponchos because it's winter time here and Ponchos of wool are really warm, sometimes even warmer than overcoats
I Didn't know that Spoo has a Lawyer (ejem... Frankie) He can Defend himself gentlemen
In Chile it's a very common practice to wear really square toe shoes and it's not correct, boy.
You mean Aficionado
Well let's see