or Connect

Posts by Alexander

Hi everyone, well I was thinking in buy a Leather Blazer and use it like this: http://mens-leatherjacket.us/blog/wp...er-Blazers.jpg but the leather blazer that I'll buy it's with two buttons what you think about that?
Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent Cold and frosty: Suit-Fendi Shirt-Thin Red Line Tie-Guthrie&Valentine PS-vintage Shoes- Loake 'Exeter' Great look, nice nail head fabric suit, you look fantastic
Quote: Originally Posted by JMasa Yesterday Nice combination gentleman
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH Yesterday: Wind: Today, New Rider Boots: nice suit, details? I would like to see the cuffs
Quote: Originally Posted by fullb I really like the look (I'm a fan of grey color) but.. something is wrong with the jacket collar
Quote: Originally Posted by UrbanComposition Apologies in advance for the dog pics (that's what happens when your wife is behind the camera). Also, full disclosure: pics were taken yesterday. I was himming & hawing over the tie choice. Finally opted for the darker brown, but the other choice was a beige. Thoughts? I Think you look great
Quote: Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix Great combination
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Cheers, whaddya mean? I'm asking that if the suit have working cuffs or not, I'm curious
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Wearing the new rig, too bad FNB isn't here to see how I can "clean up" Curious to hear ghow you guys think the grey blazer, now three piece, came out. I love the suit, hmmm how about the cuffs, they work?
Quote: Originally Posted by 33Alexey Church's Carne 10F uk 100 Last Really nice shoes, I like them So bad that here we don't have shoes with that quality