or Connect

Posts by Alexander

Wannabe I think the jacket is too tight, the shirt is too dark and the trousers are a little bit short, also I think you should change your shoes, maybe other model of penny loafer Cheers.
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast Nice Ourfit Mr. I like the shoes, details? I would like to see them closer
Quote: Originally Posted by Vaux_le_Vicomte
Quote: Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty I fear this is more standard-friday than gold-standard... but: New boots. It's my idea or there is a sweat spot under you arm?
I Think three colors are elegant to me xD Gray, Pink and Sky Blue
Hi everyone, well I was thinking in buy a Leather Blazer and use it like this: http://mens-leatherjacket.us/blog/wp...er-Blazers.jpg but the leather blazer that I'll buy it's with two buttons what you think about that?
Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent Cold and frosty: Suit-Fendi Shirt-Thin Red Line Tie-Guthrie&Valentine PS-vintage Shoes- Loake 'Exeter' Great look, nice nail head fabric suit, you look fantastic
Quote: Originally Posted by JMasa Yesterday Nice combination gentleman
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH Yesterday: Wind: Today, New Rider Boots: nice suit, details? I would like to see the cuffs
Quote: Originally Posted by fullb I really like the look (I'm a fan of grey color) but.. something is wrong with the jacket collar