or Connect

Posts by AHDK

I am selling a pair of Persol PO2278S sunglasses. Color code is 594/31 - black frame with dark green/grey glasses. They are in great condition, no scratches in lenses or frame. Comes with case. For sale at 80$ including shipping worldwide.
Double post, sorry.
I am selling my pair of Persol PO2278S sunglasses. Color code is 594/31 - black frame with dark green/grey glasses. They are in great condition, no scratches in lenses or frame. Comes with case. For sale at 100$ including shipping worldwide.
I have a Barbour Baker jacket for sale. It's in size XL and from the Steve McQueen collection. One of the classic Barbour wax coated motorcycle jackets. It's in good condition, with very few signs of wear, I have only used it briefly during dry weather. The jacket has been well taken care of. Comes with original purchase receipt. Price is 140$ including shipping. This price is pretty much as low as I can make it.. I am very pressed for time to sell this, so I can lower...
I have a pair of Oliver Peoples Benedict sunglasses for sale. Size is 59 and the fit is similar to a large (Size 58) Ray Ban Aviator. Color is gold with amber lenses. The exact code is OV1002-S 4129 They come with an original case, polishing cloth and the purchase receipt dated to the 21st of August 2012. They are straight and in like new condition, I have only worn them a few times, and they have been in a drawer ever since. No scratches or anything like that - they...
Feel free to make me an offer. I am open to price discussion within reasonable limits
I have a Barbour Baker jacket for sale. It's in size XL and from the Steve McQueen collection. One of the classic Barbour wax coated motorcycle jackets. It's in good condition, with very few signs of wear, I have only used it briefly during dry weather. The jacket has been well taken care of. Comes with original purchase receipt to confirm authenticity. Price is 140$ including shipping. This price is pretty much as low as I can make it.. I am very pressed for time to...
Double post, sorry
Double post, sorry
I have two fragrances for sale. Tom Ford For Men 1.7oz/50ml Eau de Toilette. Used 2ml. With box Price: 30$ shipped Chanel Egoiste 1.7oz/50ml eau de toilette. Used 1ml. With box. Price: 40$ shipped Or both for 60$ shipped.