or Connect

Posts by thirdman

The new trousers look great! I think you mentioned that some of the fall fabrics would be available to order as matching jackets. Is that true of any of the ones posted yesterday? Thanks!
I'm very tempted by the Olive Windowpane tweed, but I can't decide if the colours would work for me. Will the jackets you mentioned arriving in a month include anything else with a big windowpane, bright plaid, etc. or are they mostly more subdued? After picking up the navy herringbone last year I figure I need something fun
So, I managed to miss my size in the CMX Steinbeck boot. The new preorders look great, but since I was looking for a winter boot the CMX might be the better choice. Are they going to be restocked, by any chance? Thanks!
The Steinbeck seems to be online now, and it looks great! What other colours do you think you'll be running it in?
I have an Our Legacy ramie jacket in navy that I'd like to sell (the fabric feels somewhere between cotton and linen: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramie). It's completely unstructured and effectively unlined (the material is doubled in places but it still has very little structure), has 2 buttons and notch lapels, dual vents, patch pockets, and cut button holes (only one button on each sleeve) so the sleeves can't be altered much. Here's a write-up and some photos from...
I have an Etro jacket in grey plaid/houndstooth with green windowpane that I'd like to sell. It's 100% cashmere, is fully lined, has 3 buttons (the top button rolls a little bit, but it isn't exactly a 3-roll-2) and notch lapels, flap pockets with a ticket pocket, dual vents, and uncut button holes so the sleeves can be altered. P2P: 21" Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 26.5" Shoulders: 18.5" Length (top of collar to bottom): 32" I'd like to sell it for $125 plus the actual...
I have a Paul Smith seersucker jacket in plaid blue with a light yellow window pane that I'd like to sell. It's from the London line, is partly lined (the back panel is only lined at the shoulders), has 2 buttons and notch lapels, patch pockets, dual vents, and uncut button holes so the sleeves can be altered. P2P: 20.5" Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 25" Shoulders: 18" Length (top of collar to bottom): 32" I'd like to sell it for $100 plus the actual cost of...
I'll give the forest a try, then.Thanks!
In every last? Or a particular one? I'm mostly wondering which would be most similar to the Barrie... But yes, down .5 does seem to be the general rule.Thanks!
Sounds great! How long til I can give you my money? Also, for anyone with experience with Carmina and Alden... I've found that the Alden Barrie last fits like a glove in a 9.5. Has anyone who finds the Barrie a really good fit found one of the Carmina lasts to be a good match? If not, which last would be closest to the Barrie?Thanks!