or Connect

Posts by thirdman

Are you still expecting a restock of these cmx Steinbeck boots?Also, any hints about the new Southwick stuff? Thanks!
You might already know this, but if you try to add more units of an item to your basket than are available it will tell you how many are left. So, just add 10 of whatever you're interested in and when it warns you there aren't that many available you'll be able to see exactly how many there are. This might not always account for in-store sales, etc. but it's good if you just want to know if there are only one or two of something left in your size.
When do you expect a restock of the chromexel Steinbeck boots? (Sorry, I think you mentioned this earlier but I can't find it now.) Thanks!
That's generally true, but I found that my linen Walts stretched a little, more than any cotton or wool Walts have, so that they went from feeling a bit tight to perfect after a couple of wears. Might be worth a try before having them altered.
When do you expect the Southwick Overcoat Sportcoat to come in? Also, are you planning on doing any other styles of the Wakefield topcoat (or any other topcoats) this year? Thanks! For anyone considering the Olive Windowpane tweed I just got it last week and highly recommend it. Got a ton of compliments the first time I wore it, and I think the olive will make it really easy to wear.
Equus Leather makes great belts. They have one colour, Russet, that is similar: http://www.equusleather.co.uk/index.php/Leather-Colours.html. You can choose the width and buckle style, and I think they have a matte buckle style too. Even better, there's a SF discount, and they're great to deal with. Have a look at their thread on MC.
The new trousers look great! I think you mentioned that some of the fall fabrics would be available to order as matching jackets. Is that true of any of the ones posted yesterday? Thanks!
I'm very tempted by the Olive Windowpane tweed, but I can't decide if the colours would work for me. Will the jackets you mentioned arriving in a month include anything else with a big windowpane, bright plaid, etc. or are they mostly more subdued? After picking up the navy herringbone last year I figure I need something fun
So, I managed to miss my size in the CMX Steinbeck boot. The new preorders look great, but since I was looking for a winter boot the CMX might be the better choice. Are they going to be restocked, by any chance? Thanks!
The Steinbeck seems to be online now, and it looks great! What other colours do you think you'll be running it in?